Xbox One Arcade Sticks support for Windows 10

Looks like Xbox one sticks will be fully functional with a window 10s update

But not a Season 3ā€™s launch so who knows how long weā€™ll have to wait.

Probably the Redstone update planned for Spring.

Itā€™ll be nice for those with Xbox one sticks. Iā€™m just glad i got my atrox working in pc with the hori fightpad i have modded in it.

Hmmā€¦ @KrizmKazm . I canā€™t get my TE2 and CronusMax to work.
Can you tell me step by step how yours it set up?
Tried both through the ā€œside plugā€ and the normal output and SFIV wonā€™t react on anything from my stick.

Would REALLY hate not to be able to play KI on my PC on release.

In the Cronus Pro I can see itā€™s reacting to the RT and LT in the Device Monitoringā€¦ but canā€™t get anything outside of Cronus Pro to reach to anything from the stick :frowning:

I honestly canā€™t remember step-by-step, but launch the CronusPRO software, and click Tools > Options > Output Protocol: Xbox 360. That was the setting that had me confused. You may also want to open Device Manager, find the ā€˜Xbox 360ā€™ Controller in there, and make sure it is ā€˜Enabledā€™.

This video helped me too:

1 Like

There is also an adapter wich is pretty good and works with PS3/PS4/XB1/X360/PCā€¦

Itā€™s the Mayflash Universal Ultimate ~ $40

Yeah, you can thanks me ^^

Thanks @KrizmKazmā€¦ will look at it when I get home from work :slight_smile:

Edit: Iā€™m now home, and THANKS :slightly_smiling:
It works like a charmā€¦ kinda silly it was something so stupid that did the outcome, but better feeling slightly stupid, than having it not working at all :wink:

what was the problem, the 'xbox 360ā€™ setting?

Yeahā€¦ thought it was enough that I set it to that via the Device Monitoring.
So now it just works flawlessly :slight_smile:

1 Like

For those who would be willing to spend the cash, Iā€™d suggest looking into the Brook Universal Fighting Board, as it works on Xbox One, PC, PS4, PS3, X360 and WiiU (with Pokken Tournament). Iā€™ve not used one myself as of yet, but it can apparently be modded into almost any stick, sometimes with solderless installs even into existing hardware.

You can buy a plug and play harness for the brooks board

oh I love those boardsā€¦ but to have them shipped in Italy is VERY expensiveā€¦ but yea, thatā€™s a much cleaner job than an pad hack and also the compatibility is perfect!