Xbox One Arcade Sticks support for Windows 10

Did you update the firmware

And xbox ine sticks wont work with 8 buttons only 6

You must download the original drivers from 2 years ago and make the driver roll back from the newest one

Then you must remap two buttons

I updated everything, I think I just got the wrong stick. Someone said itā€™s the Pink stick that will work for the TE2, but Iā€™m done playing guessing games.

My TE2 works fine with CronusMax+, all 8 buttons. No rewiring or anything, just plug-n-play.

The newest drivers for xbox. Sticks are awful. Once i made it go back to the original driver my atrox works but only 6 buttons

But thankfully im modded with a hori fighting commander 4 and i just used the ds4windows.com drivers

Now my atrox works with all 8 buttons and no re wiring

There is a thread on the SRK forums where they are tracking what works with the different Brook adapters. http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/197708/brook-ps4-xboxone-controller-converters-thread

So yeah the pink adapter is the one that has a good chance of working on PC with 8 buttons. Confirmation is still needed though.

If there was a xbox one to 360 apadter itd be fine but only options are cronus and titan for that.

I say roll the driver back manually and just re map its free and not that inconicnet using 3 all 3 buttons for ultras

Whatā€¦? Seriously?
Tried the Te2 with CronusMax, and it didnā€™t workā€¦
You sure it works now?
Got some kind of update to fix it, orā€¦?

Iā€™ve been using it to play SFV since the release day.
The only odd thing I found when trying to get it to work, is that the windows software has to be set to Xbox 360 for whatever reason.

It makes sense, since the X-one driver wonā€™t recognize RT & LT on the sticks.

But wow, thanks :slight_smile: will try it out with my own soon then.
Slightly sad if Iā€™ve had the answer under my nose for a while

I contacted FocusAttack to see if they could shed some light on the Brook adapter situation. They confirmed that the green Xbox360/Xbox One to PS4 adapter allows RT and LT to be recognized on a PC. However, if your game requires Xinput (like SFV currently does), you will also need to download and use Joy2key.

Given that the pink adapter shares the same compatibility list on SRK as the green adapter linked above, I am pretty confident that it will work too. Shout out to Yury Mendez at FocusAttack for testing this for us!

I have an old hori ex2 fight stick for 360 and since windows 10 recognizes normal 360 controllers Iā€™m hoping Iā€™ll be able to use it with the PC port.

Got it modded with a bat top and thinking about an Octo gate

360 sticks are plug and play no problem all 8 buttons working.

my atrox in ps4 mode with ds4windows drivers make it think its a 360 stick D:

First, there is not a HORI RAP V5, itā€™s just V and it stands for Vewlix, so itā€™s the RAP Vewlix.

Second, what do you mean it doesnā€™t work? I use it every day to play SFV on Win10 and all buttons work flawlessly if you put it in 360 mode (for some reason X1 mode doesnā€™t work). Did you test it with some game and it didnā€™t work? Or do you have the PS4 version?

People afraid to re map wires or put in new parts shouldnt own sticks

Wowā€¦ thatā€™s a nice statement, sir.
You are and idiot

So people who donā€™t know how to change brakes or a starter shouldnā€™t own cars either? What the hell kinda statement is thatā€¦?

People should know how to build a house or they shouldnā€™t live in oneā€¦
Iā€™m starting to like these commentsā€¦ they almost make sense

1 Like

A madcatz them shelves has tons of videos showing how to mod a fightstick its not rocket science and they are far harder to break

Most sticks have a tab om the wires you can press and remove the wires makes it extremely easy

My atrox dont have the quick disconnects like other atroxs or most fightsticks i literally pulled on one with my entire strength and it did not break or remove and i had to disconnect the hard way

It would take alot to break anything in the stick

Its peoples fault for not re searching xbox one sticks and pc

You have options either roll back drivers and re map the wires and buttons in game or not have a functioning stick

Sure microsoft should have this fixed by now they dont

Stop acting childish because your afraid to use the solutions provided

A car and fixing a house is 10000 times more complicated then a fight stick.

You obviously missed the point and I am almost certain now that you donā€™t work for your own income. I would spell out the point in case for you but that would be a waste of time and an uneeded aggravation for my arthritis.

This statement pretty much confirms my suspicions of your density and/or your age. You completely missed the point once again. This one I must spell out, if the world were to go by your logic then society as a whole wouldnā€™t work very well. Theres a reason we have plumbers, mechanics, carpenters etc.

Going by your moronic logic, you should do humanity service and stay away from anything with a keyboard and internet access as you clearly donā€™t know how to utilize them to communicate sound words.

1 Like

Letā€™s keep the peace guys. Keep it on discussion for Fight Stick support on Windows 10. Last warning.

Thanks

Eh, heā€™s kind of right though (about it being something and owner should know, not about not being worthy of owning one.) A better analogy would be guitarists tuning their own guitars or changing their own strings. Itā€™s something so simple that it pretty much should be standard knowledge for anyone who owns one.

i feel for the guy but if he has a hori iā€™m pretty sure on wensday night fight i seen some new thing you can install into your hori with no soddering and get 360 compatibility giving you all 8 buttons on windows http://www.thesupergun.com/mods/hori-ps4-vlx-upgrade-board-details/

you could also sell your xbox one stick and buy a ps4 stick and play on pc with windows drivers

nothing you do will get xbox one working with 8 buttons its very inconvenient but not willing to use the solutions provided or paying to get the compatibility you want is just even more my point

quote from the vlx upgrade board by jensen

This System replaces the stock Hori PS3/PS4 PCB. The purple prototype board is a ā€œdumb boardā€ meaning it just routes signals such as buttons and USB to specific spots for use with another ā€œsmart boardā€. It physically takes the place of the stock board in your Hori VLX PS4 stick so that all stock cabling can be directly connected without damage or permanent modification. This keeps the value of the stick high since you can easily and quickly revert it to completely stock if you decide to resell it.

Once the purple VLX UPGRADE board has been installed, a Brook Universal Fighting Board can be installed on top turning your VLX into a PC/PS3/PS4/XBOX 360/XBOX ONE compatible Arcade Stick. The two mate together easily using a combination of the male pin headers on the Upgrade Board and the female headers (installed when ordered with the kit) on the Brook Universal Fighting Board. There are two cables (provided with the kit) that you install between the two boards as well that connect additional signals.

Once installed everything on the stick works stock with the following caveats:

it dont even have to be the vlx i can almost gurantee it stop being a whine baby and pick a solution