Xbox Game Pass

Man, it sounds great. I wish I had time to play all those games!

1 Like

Iā€™ll defenitly get it. $1 for a month is a steal. I have enough microsoft reward points to get an extra month for free too!

1 Like

I know right! ANd enough storage! I have plenty of roomā€¦but its hard for me to pull the trigger on say Halo 5 at 101 GB!
But for 1$ its a steal to at least try out certain games that you wouldnt normally buy like Sea of Theives or for me Bio Shock Infinite. I also grabbed Ninja Gaiden Black from the original Xbox. I rememebr getting and playing that game way back in the day! I almost beat it back then too! I had the Strat guide as well.
Oh and I got State of Decayā€¦its supposed to be good isnt it?

@Sasuke99I Glad you can get it and an extra month! Try out Late SHiftā€¦trust me its really good! It only take a couple hours to completeā€¦its basically a movie that you control. Its really really great! You too Andyā€¦try Late SHift please!

1 Like

BioShock Infinite is a great game, and perfect for this type of purchase model. You probably wonā€™t want to play it more than once but I really enjoyed it.

I donā€™t know anything about State of Decay. I will see if I can find some time to look at Late Shift.

2 Likes

I just tried State of Decayā€¦ its kind of like Red Dead Redemption as far as controls, map, and missions. But it was oddā€¦it just starts with you getting attacked by a zombie. No intro cut sceneā€¦nothingā€¦just argghh arghhh , smack smack ! WTF is going on here?"
lololol

Late shift is gem manā€¦ I wish there were more games available like this.

State of decay is good. But it gets brutal and the game can annoyingly force you into no win situations.

1 Like

Huhā€¦ That might be worth checking out then. Thanks for the heads up, @FallofSeraphs76! Much appreciated. There are a few games Iā€™ve been wanting to try out to see if I like them. Iā€™ll have to check and see if any of them are on game pass.

1 Like

Ok everyoneā€¦ if you dont have game pass you need to get it. Im promise it worth it. Its so ā– ā– ā– ā–  worth it I just bought a game yesterday and now today its on game pass! lolā€¦ Blair WItch. YEahā€¦ paid 35$ for it and today I go to load it up and i see its on game pass ā€¦UGH. Im not buying anymore games till I check Game pass first. BUt my point is, 120$ a year is a steal to have all these top games for basically free!

Do it!!!

Lets keep this thread active if you have game pass so we know whats on there or what you are playing from game pass.

@R1stormrider @BigBadAndy @BoJima404 @Iago407 @xSkeletalx @Sasuke99I

2 Likes

Awesome. Going forward gamespass is probably best for me. At least until this generation ends.

1 Like

Yeah, Iā€™m still on gamepass. I admit that I donā€™t play much but itā€™s been absolutely terrific for getting new games that my kids can play.

Definitely amazing for trying a big variety of new games to see if you like them. That Blair Witch game is nothing I would ever buy. But I will take a look at it on gamepass.

2 Likes

MS Expertzone is now offering Gamepass purchases with your earned points. Iā€™ve earned like a year and a halfā€™s worth of Gamepass thus far! :joy_cat:

2 Likes

sounds good man, maybe someday ill try it out

1 Like

Iā€™m kinda the same way. I think the most played game on my game pass membership would be Lego Batman, played by my youngest. I honestly havenā€™t played it much myself. Iā€™ve utilized it more since they put it on PC though. I finally tried out Hellblade Senuaā€™s Sacraficeā€¦ amazing graphics, but it wasnā€™t for me. I recently checked out Blazing Chrome though, and it is awesome!! Run and gun Contra-style game at itā€™s best.

Jump Force and Bloodstained are both recent, still pricey games.

Bloodstained being on Game Pass is great because the game is beyond awesome and everyone should play it. I canā€™t give that game enough love.

1 Like

Iā€™m still trying to get through it on Switch.

Iā€™m able to fight Gebel and get the bad ending. Now Iā€™m through the secret laboratory and making my way to the underground lava caverns. But suddenly everything is so tough that Iā€™m dying just in the levels. Iā€™m finding this frustrating and I havenā€™t even found a good spot to grind for extra levels or any equipment that might help.

Hereā€™s a couple of pointers I could give if youā€™re interested:

Spend some time focusing on crafting, particularly drinks(which increase magic regen rate), making the healing shard work better/faster, and strengthening a handful of shards youā€™ve gotten used to using. Aside from giving you more of an edge, youā€™ll level up by just grinding to get the stuff needed for crafting.

1 Like

Thanks man. I find it hard to figure out what Iā€™m looking for when it comes to the foods. I donā€™t mind grinding but I prefer if I know what Iā€™m looking for instead of wandering randomly. Maybe I will spend some time on the internet looking stuff up.

1 Like

No problem. :grin:

Oh, one more thing, something Iā€™d recommend if you donā€™t mind the tediousness is to go back through and for each enemy make sure theyā€™ve dropped every item they have. It helps if you get your luck stats up as high as you can as well. My first run through the game I went for 100% completion, and it saved me a ton of time wandering around clueless when I finally figured out to do that. It just makes crafting so much simpler when you know where to get what you need.

Which enemy drops the shard for healing?