X1X framerate drops?

I sent the team a video. If you guys can send a video of what you are experiencing it will hep them tremendously. An XBOX clip will capture the frame drops

1 Like

I don’t think the console is the issue here . Its more of a optimization issue and can definitely be fixed .

1 Like

It’s really easy to spot the frame rate drops by going into a game against a cpu/offline and testing it there . I played a jago mirror match against a friend of mines and the frame rate progressively got worse the further we got into the set.

Cant you capture it and post it here? Tag @TotalJimkata please
They need all the help they can get to help solve the issue. Easiest way to is to Xbox record that, then go to Xbox clips.com and copy the URL and post here.

Thanks for the instructions, wasn’t quite sure how to post stuff like that here.

I’ll try getting some new footage and uploading it :slight_smile:

Yeah that’s just the easiest way… its just a link to that page…its not embedded. I’ve yet to figure out to do embedded correctly. Here is the clip I submitted. It has a few framerate drops. This guy also had the 5 stars at only level 14 player level.

http://xboxclips.com/FallofSeraphs76/1b9c82fb-51be-4d46-9100-f033805f8ccf

Same here… Also, Tusks’ Ultimate is out of audio sync and lags 100% of the time…

2 Likes

Any word on if this is still being looked into?

1 Like

Im still just sending the Devs my videos from 4K clips and 1080P clips. As of now if you change your XBox to 1080P it works fine.
Have you made any clips and posted here to help the team? Send them to @TotalJimkata

I swear it has gotten worse for Omen…I dont seem to have the same frame rate delays with other characters

*** Im changing my XBX back over to 1080P when playing KI from here on out until its fixed. THis is Fn ridiculous!

1 Like