X1X framerate drops?

Thanks for letting us now. appreciate it! @rukizzel help us please :heart:

YO! Apologies - been all around the world and all that jazz.

Team is aware and fixing. Just reached out to see a timeline for a fix, and was told, “We have a fix coming. Currently being extensively tested.”

I know you all hate Stay Tuned, but uhhh…yeah. Sorry it took me so long to get to this thread, but it’s coming!

10 Likes

Good to hear you guys are at least aware of the issue, thanks for responding :slight_smile:

I appreciate stay tuned in the case. Thanks guys, didn’t think we’d hear about a fix so quickly. :heart:

Great news that a fix is coming so fast, pleasantly surprised!

I just got a One X yesterday and I have to say KI looks amazing in 4K.

1 Like

KI has an update out now so hoping this is the Frame rate patch and maybe even Rash Ultra patch? Share your findings here until confirmed by @rukizzel or MS.

1 Like

Its still lagging… cant tell if frame drops or lag…trying to find a good connection opponent so i can determine.

Try an offline match to make sure there isn’t an internet connection involved.

Just tried again, still have the same issue… ugh, I’m curious what that update was about then though?

Agreed… I didnt see much of a difference. It wasnt as bad as usual during Omens Ultra, but it wasnt the way it used to be before the 4K patch.

1 Like

Has anyone noticed how bad this game runs at times on certain maps ? I’ve read that there was a patch released recently but there doesn’t seem it be any difference in frame rate. It can make it extremely difficult to any shadow moves or to press buttons in certain situations . Please fix this :slight_smile:

We have a thread already going on about this. Please join in over there.

Sounds good

Xbox One X cannot handle 2013 game…

More like MS doesn’t know how to properly patch a game themselves… I wonder why IG weren’t tasked with creating this patch?

Obviously the One X can handle a “2013” game. The update is poorly optimised. Seeing as iron galaxy didn’t do it it’s some one who’s unfamiliar with the engine too.

Either way it’s dissapointing. Would rather have it unpatched at this point. If it wasn’t I’d have vanilla KI with instant load times.

For what it’s worth I now believe IG is done on KI unfortunately. I also noticed Delriach’ twitter bio says he worked on KI rather than works on it. :frowning:

5 Likes

I just came here to post about this. Yeah framerate is pretty bad at times on XB1X. Shadow moves are a bit of a mess. Glad to hear they’re fixing it.

2 Likes

So @rukizzel, any word on another fix for this issue? The last patch didn’t really do much of anything to help the FPS problem.

James Goddard and his crew are working on it currently. Actually the hot fix they rolled out the other day did fix some of it. I haven’t had consistent issues in 2 days. Now its hard to tell whats frame rates and what is LAG. The absolute best thing you can do to help is make a video of the frames dropping and list a step by step detailed list of when, where, which characters moves it happens on so they can recreate it and analyze it.

1 Like

Not too sure we’re gonna be seeing too much of @rukizzel around here much more unfortunately. I hope we hear something soon as i’m still experiencing drops each match. I’ve stopped playing on my X until it’s addressed.