Wulf, from Thunder's perspective

You dont have to answer this but are you male of female? Pic tells me female but some on here have referred to you as a “he”…just curious

Yea, dude. That was my main issue with breaking Wulf. My eyes were seeing one thing, & my brain was telling me that I was in the clear to hit the right buttons in accordance to the strength I thought I was seeing. It was tough for me. I’m not going to lie. It made playing Wulf both frustrating & fun at the sometime lol.

I never knew this till today…I used to have so much trouble with Wulf I hated him with a passion…but today I learned a lot.

That’s what it’s all about. I’m just hoping to gain some affirmation in regards to playing against him; so what better place to do it than under the Wulf thread right? I’m not complaining by any means. I like Wulf, & I think he’s really hype. I think many gamers in this community would agree when we say that Wulf doesn’t telegraph for squat in s2, hence the changes that have been made to him in s3.

BTW I’m a guy, & my lady likes to hack my computer and change my profile pictures n all that jazz. Women. . .smh. Can’t live with’em, can’t live without’em :couple:

1 Like

Likewise friend, my post was clearly never meant to be taken seriously. Thus the header being “funny” and me ending with “lol”. You can also get the hint from the use of extensive exaggeration in my writing.

Oh by the way, Hi - I’m Tiger; I come here often, I’m generally not that serious :wink:

2 Likes

:joy: I see lol! Nice to meet you Tiger.

Please don’t insult us with your lies. You might be a read monster, but no action taken within a quarter of a second of the first sensory tell of an event is influenced by a reaction to said event.

I might never understand why people come out of a match against a guess-breaker with a 40+% combo damage average, and complain that guess-breaking “annoys” them. I guess maybe it’s like someone who jumps constantly in neutral or something.

1 Like

Those are audible affirmations. I’ll take them for what they’re worth to me though. :smirk:

I’m super lost in this thread… What are we supposed to be arguing over?