Worst 3D Mortal Kombat characters

This is kind of a weird topic ? But kintaro is not a bad character at all. And MK 4 is really underrated and I still love it to this day so jarek and Reiko arent “worst” characters in my opinion and I’d love to see them in MK 11. But ki shouldn’t use any of these ideas, and just make their own characters…

Well it was just a thought anyway.

I gotcha. No big deal. That was cool of you to take the time to add all those pictures in.

Thanks. But think about it.

Since those characters, there can be some parts of them that might of useful.

KI don’t have a…

• Full-fledged African (Kai)
  • Mongolian (Hsu Hao)
  • Spaniard (Mavado)
  • Samurai (Hotaru)
  • Dynasty Warrior (Dairou)
  • Elder Fighter (Shujinko)
  • Ape (Moloch - even though he looks like one)

Kai is another one I meant to say I like a lot from mk4 so I hope he’s in MK 11 as well . But you do have some good ideas with just them at least Maybee taking some inspiration from some of those.

I really think an Ape would be amazing in Ki

To be fair, Li Mei had a really cool concept with the way she moved around in the first game she was in. They ruined her afterwards though.

I never liked her, but then again, the stereotypical Asian Kung Fu Girl trope never hit with me. I only like Chun Li from Street Fighter, but she’s not a fave of mine.

At least Kim Wu’s got that vibe right?

Nope, don’t like her either.

You don’t like Kim Wu!?

Exactly.

What does anyone think of the concepts of the other characters and how they’ll blend in with KI?

Glacius already has Frost due to ice powers. And Cinder’s got Blaze.

They are really not anything like the KI characters, other than sharing the same element.

Haters gotta hate.

…but not really, and anyone who thinks so is not a good person - she’s cool in my book, but I don’t hate her or love her. She’s just… Kinda there.

I wouldn’t mind having a token overweight person in KI. :slight_smile:

Well… Aganos is kinda overweight.

How about something… Black Panther & Klaw?

Kai and Jarek’s designs & concepts can fit in somehow.

Kamen… why do you insist on taking already existing characters from other media and requesting them into the game? Taking inspiration from something to make a new character is one thing, but I’m not sure what you are trying to achieve by this.

Neither Kai nor Jarek are anything like either of those two. Jarek was a Kano clone and Kai is an American turned Shaolin Monk. How are they anything like Black Panther or Klaw?

1 Like

I agree No MK in KI

What I’m trying to achieve is this.

Some of the characters in Mortal Kombat in the 3D characters were given a second chance due to special potential. But some of them were a disappointment and some were sent into the deadpool.

I feel like some characters don’t have a place in Mortal Kombat and maybe, just maybe… they have a better place somewhere else.

If not… then forget it.

1 Like