Will there be anything KI at E3 next month?

YOU ARE GETTING TO WARN XD stand back lol

What you did there, I see it, and I like it lol “ram down our throats”

1 Like

I just hope this new character brings less bugs with him during the June update, but I doubt it :smile:

On topic, looking forward to getting a trailer at E3 at the same time as everyone else and not AFTER fans of other game genres.

They will probably talk more about Shadow Lords Mode and tease the last two chars.

In such a case, hopefully they tease them to KI players and fans first…

Hey. I am very tempted to make a joke but I might get banned though. What if[JAGO] has a launch trailer and is playable in your homes that day.

That’s his new way to say “stay tuned”

1 Like

There is not enough RAM storage to hold so many puns in one single thread… Generally speaking, that is.

7 Likes

A forza character maybe ?

3 Likes

Well that car will ram right through the opposition so that will be unfair.

2 Likes

No, not a car the Drivertar from Froza he can mimic powers like Shinnok~

1 Like

Man it looks like a declassified CIA document up in here.

6 Likes

Looking forward to next month’s E3!

btw off topic, is the Dodge RAM in Forza 6?

7 Likes

Why, yes… There’s a verity of Rams to choose from, be sure to check manual in options if you wish to shift gears.

7 Likes

My co-manager actually just bought a Dodge RAM. A bright red one. Loves it!

1 Like

The one person on this site that doesn’t know who’s coming after Gargos already is very confused at what’s happening in this thread lol.

On an unrelated note, I still can’t believe the St. Louis Rams moved to LA. It’s just strange to me, not specifically because they moved, but just that any team in the NFL would move in general.

All the things? I have a feeling you’ll be disappointed. I mean, maybe they will. But my guess is that we get a trailer and maaaybe some footage of Shadow Lords or the multiplayer part. I’d call all of those together the absolute best case scenario. I’ll be shocked if they show anything more than that or even tease the last character, though it’d certainly be nice if they did.

3 Likes

How did you manage to get it right only 1 out of 4? :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw someone mention Forza. It sure was sweet 2 years ago when Dan walked up on stage and said that Nürburgring was available NOW. I hope they do the same with some loooong track for Forza 6 this year.

That would be crazy on Arbiter’s stage…having a Dodge Ram trying to shift gears in a war zone…
I guess it’d have to do a lot of drifting to pull off a combo…

What exactly would be worth showing at E3, though? I don’t know if just a new character would be enough…

Maybe that new multiplayer mode they are teasing is so robust that it’s worth showing to the entire Xbox audience. I just hope it’s more utilized and fleshed out than Shadows.

An epic way to end this season is with Eyedol or Scorpion.