Why I don't Want Any More Seasons

That’s fair. I apologize to LCD and all others in this thread. I kind of forgot what-all has gone on in this thread before Kim’s face. There has been some good discussion.

They always come 'round to Kim’s face, though. Once we get there, after a dozen posts or so it I tend to get lost in a haze-of-memory with a bunch of overlapping threads. I’ve got a poor sense of direction.

:cold_sweat: Totally forgot any and all details of her story. I redact most of my previous statement, except the part about looking not-so-Korean, but that actually kinda depends on which frame of what animation we’re looking at. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. She looks more Asian than the points of comparison.

1 Like

I remember someone saying that they’d run this version of KI throughout the life of the current console. With the next microsoft console already looming they might as well save the next ki when that thing ever launches and just keep doing seasons and patches for the current KI.

You know scorpio isn’t a new console platform, right? It’s like buying a new video card for your computer–it’s the same platform, with the same games, but more powerful.

1 Like

Its still a new console itll have games that use all that power otherwise whats the point. Just like videocard im not gona be able to rum skyrim on my 16meg voodoo banshee. Maybe theyll make dumbed down versions but if you want the real deal using all the power you need a new system not just a part unlike a pc.

If they don’t have requirements for developers to ensure their games run fine on normal xbone hardware they’re insane. We’re only 3 years into the life of the console, there’s no good reason for them to do something like that now. It’s much more likely that they’ll have strict rules that games have to be acceptable on both consoles that in the future they relax on, resulting in a smoother transition into the next generation rather than driving a hard wedge between the old hardware and the new. I could see them making exceptions now for VR stuff, though.

Normally I would agree with you, except the requirements for running a game that the current XOne runs at 900 or 1080p at 4K are likely to soak up all the extra power of the Scorpio. So it may well offer zero enhancement for people playing on HD monitors. And it remains to be seen how MS and developers will handle this. Will they let people use Scorpio to make stunning 1080p games or “watered down” versions at higher resolution.

So kim and tusk were meant to be ugly?

1 Like

The size of juri’s hands is ridiculously impossible.

You do realized that they aren’t ugly some people?

I think tusk and kim are fine. It’s subjective.

2 Likes

Gee, I don’t know man… that face…

Meh. I’ve seen worse.

My point is that it’s a split. Some people are gonna like them, others are not.

Oh the MK series is known for having some interesting looking face designs for their female characters.

1 Like

@MDMMORNING Like mileena for example.

No joke man, almost identical.

Maybe to you. But like I said:

It’s a split. Some people don’t mind kim’s face and some even like/love it. Others don’t.

5 Likes

@CrazyLCD No offense man but maybe you should just go play Dead Or Alive. Or switch kim for orchid or sadira since those 2 are more doll-ish or covergirl-ish.

2 Likes

I like how this thread has gone. We went from KI4 or S4 to hex engine this hex engine that to kim wu’s face. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t play Kim LUL.
Orchid is my main.

1 Like

So why even bother trying to get kim’s face changed?

2 Likes

That’s like asking why clean your house or do the dishes…
That’s like asking why nerf/buff characters…

Answer: because it’s important to go back to make things better. When I write something on these forums or talk to the devs I’m not making selfish comments based on what I want but what I think is better for the overall state of the game and not whether if it personally affects me or my characters. Like I said in a few post ago though art is subjective but when you have multiple people pointing out the same things then it’s hard to ignore. While it’s impossible to please everyone it is possible to please “most”.

I’ve had a person who shall not be named for obvious reasons tell me that he was interested in playing KI when Tusk came out but decided against it because he hated how his look turned out. Yeah…this stuff does matter to people no matter how arbitrary it may seem to others.

Even before S3 came out I was dead set on playing Kim no matter what because she was one of my mains in KI2 back in the day. Turns out, her not being physically appealing to me had a lot more to do with me dropping her than I thought it would.

To each his own.

1 Like