Why do you play Omen?

But TBH I think Omen is too good in S3 but we’ll see how the lower damage affects him.

Simple, he was the first character that made me better at the game. When I win, I feel rewarded.

He was already low damage to me.

exactly

Because he is a very fun player! Mixups, setups, and one of the most powerful moves in all of KI…

Package Deal!

They nerfed his ender damage down for S3.

Damn

15% on all enders

what was it before?

15 percent higher.

2 Likes

That has to be the lowest in the game.

I believe Cinder is the lowest. I actually don’t have any trouble getting big damage out of Omen. I consistently get 48% per combo or more. Now these are longer combos and have at least 2 shadow linker’s in them…but I also use manuals only so I do not get broken as often.

Im interested to see how much effect this damage nerf is going to have and really concerned about the nerf to his throw damage (60% I believe it was?)

Not even close.

2 Likes

I only occasionally pick Omen so that I get a chance to Level 3mon grab the Silvers. That’s really it.

2 Likes

Omen is super wacky and I love it, partially because no one takes him seriously. If you know what he’s capable of, you treat his attacks with respect and try for a proper opportunity. If you take him too lightly he’ll be in your face with a storm of rashakukens and feet as his vanguard.
Also the theme/stage he and Shago share is probably one if my favorites.

2 Likes

Call me crazy but it was his character design. When we had that teaser pic showing his electric hands and wings, I thought “Is he some kind of shadow lightning demon? Sign me up!!” I still think he looks cool he’s just missing his wings to show that intimidating demonic presence IMO. Also Herald of Gargos is the Best theme.

3 Likes

Bro I can’t agree more! His effects is what drew me to his character at first as well. In game i’d like it if he could get the shadow energy in his body to move more noticeably when he’s idle.

2 Likes

A character with a randomly generated projectile can’t “get lucky”? :confused:

I’ll explain. Omens projectile game is based on the versatility of the player. You have to see what projectiles you get, then base a game plan in the moment. There are better r a shaky kens in mostsituations, but they don’t fit all situations. Getting lucky by omens projectile s will not happen because you need to be an adept player to capitalize on them.

What i meant by that is:

You cant make 1 lucky guess and get a full combo or crazy high damage.

And honestly, my fireballs kill ME more than the enemy sometimes!