Why do you like Killer Instinct?

That’s cool man! Was a big fan of the Apacolypse books. There aren’t too many “good” werewolf movies, but I’m curious how the howling reboot will be.

Because it’s fun.

Edit: Same goes to every game in my top 30 favorites.

1 Like

Combo breakers. KI is the first game that I have encountered that never gives you a break. Whether you’re on offense or defense, you never get stuck in a point where you’re just waiting for a combo to end or dialing in your default combo extension for the umpteenth time with no, real thought after catch.

Add in actual defensive options (like shadow counters) and offense having to be mindful of reading the opponent in combo (counter breakers) and you get a game that forces you to play your best at all times. You don’t just beat your opponent in the neutral, you beat them every second of every game.

2 Likes

T1000 character? Okay, I’m going to feel dumb asking this, but I’m drawing a blank. Who are you taking about?

Glacius/Mira i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

But… but… those don’t work!

I’ve enjoyed how in depth this game is with it’s combo system and how great of a fighter it is as well as have a very satisfying roster. I like how diverse each character is especially with how they all have a trait or gimmick unique to them, and that alone gives this game a lot of replay value and last, but not least the ultra combo’s. I honestly can’t get enough of the Ultra combo’s they’re so great and unique to each character and the fact that it makes an awesome beat just sells the game for me…

He’s talking about Glacius

Fulgore perhaps, being a cyborg…

Although yeah, Glacius could be him too, being al liquidy

Totally! I’ve even drew breeds of werewolves XD

1 Like

I just finished a screenplay entitled “The Wolf Prince” of which is loosely based on 12th Century French werewolf lais, such as Bisclaveret, Guillume de Palerne, and Melion. :slight_smile:

My fav “real” werewolf story is “The Beast of Le Gevoudan”. :smiley:

1 Like

i like everything about this game characters design playstyle graphics and much more

There’s so much to explain but I’ll start off with, THE SOUNDTRACK!!!

There are lots of things that I love about the game after starting to play it initially but what started it all off was nostalgia. I love stuff that reminds me of when I was a kid. KI was something that I played frequently with my childhood friends on the SNES and whenever I would be in an arcade. I wasn’t very good at all at the game but it just caught my interest.

Fast forward to 2013 I was in my local mall getting my phone worked on and next door was a Microsoft booth with an Xbox available to play on. So I wonder over there and see KI on the screen. I literally said “Oh s hit I remember this game! They actually remade it? That’s amazing.” So I played it for about 30 minutes and had a lot of fun with it. The last system I had was a PS2 and the OG Xbox so I decided to buy the XBOne and bought KI and Titanfall as my first games.

Getting back on topic there are lots of things I love about this game over other fighters. The soundtrack is amazing, the characters are very diverse, it’s very easy to pick up and play for a beginner, and it’s just overall way more exciting to play and to watch. Seeing so many particle effects flying around, bright lights, colors, and all the while a hype as hell announcer yelling “C-c-c-c-c-Combo Breaker!!”. It gets me pumped up to play just thinking about it and talking about it.

I have many resons why I like KI.

1: It’s diverse roster. (I don’t think some people would acknowledge this) but the roster is one of the best parts about the KI series. No other game has ever been this diverse. Most fighting games used only one or two concepts. To top it off there is a character for everyone. If you’re a fan of dinosaurs, or aliens, or horror monsters, heck even badass beauties, (to name a few) You can enjoy the game and get into it.

2: Crazy fun gameplay:
Great for beginners and a good way to know fighting game more. (Never Have I ever been more knowledgeable on fighting games than now.)

3: Better netcode than some other games. (It’s not perfect but it’s decent)

4: The music makes you wanna kick some ■■■ during the match and boy does it fuel the fire.

5: appeals to my childhood. This game came backf rom the grave while MK still thrives today. If only primal rage came back though.

FIVE REASONS:

1-Diver Roster: most fighting games take the easy route and just go all human cast with maybe some humanoids here and there. It typically treats the exotic as jokes or side-shows like Tekken with Alex, Mokujin, etc. KI doesn’t really do this. It embraces what it has. This makes KI the most diverse fighting game. Only Dark Stalkers gets just barely up to competetion in it.

2- Fighting mechanics: Combos feel good to execute, the game is overall fun to play!

3-Customizatrion: able to express yourself in the game by customizing your apperance!

4-Music; This game’s music has made Mick a legend in my mind and has even allowed me to accept the likes of Atlas and Cell-Dweller

5-The game appeals to my child-hood; I’ve grown up with KI, and MK, but I am growing tired of MK and Primal Rage seems no where in site for now. HOWEVER in KI it has come back and has gotten bigger and better (in my opinion) over the years. It fought hard during development against the dismissve.

I love KI. KI4Life

1 Like

I came for the nostalgia and stayed because the game is so damn good. It became clear very early after the announcement in 2013 (which immediately caused me to preorder an Xbox one on the strength of twenty years of wish fulfillment) that MS and DH were employing a philosophy on building the game that really appealed to me and fixed what even fans like myself generally recognize was broken about the first two games in the series.

2 Likes

Good post… one minor edit… You’re getting tired of MK… not KI. :smiley:

Thanks for telling me :>

Cause its hype