Why are people so sensitive about Ultras?

Funny how no one had that opinion in both KI and KI2.

We were stupider back then.

Well technically speaking you weren’t even alive back then. :wink:

There are too many differences in the culture surrounding when the originals came out and now to compare the long-term impact of finishing moves. Back then there were no youtube compilations, no streaming, and other than your own efforts at home with a severely gimped SNES/N64 version there was no way to see Ultras & Ultimates over & over to your heart’s content.
So yeah, people complaining or not about KI 1 & 2’ s Ultras & such really doesn’t apply here.

1990 baby. The year the iron curtain came down.

I thought I remembered hearing you saying earlier this year that you were 14?

Of course. Played that card well. I just played along with the running joke.

almost too well

I’m surprised people actually bought it. Since you know
it’s the internet and all.

its the internet, its anonymous, we never truely knew it was truth or lie, hell we dont even know if ur a 1990 baby comment is true

Oh it’s not.

Weren’t there only single ultras in the originals? Single, short ultras?

It’s attitudes like this that make me want to stop playing KI online. I don’t understand why people feel the need to be so toxic in a place where we all want to have fun and enjoy the game. smh

2 Likes

You know that was all sarcasm, right? (At least, I’m assuming)

2 Likes

Did Infilament’s account get hacked? Lol. That was an awful post.

2 Likes

It’s a waste of time if you just want to play through the matches. Even Keits said that he wished he never put Double Ultras into the game as he doesn’t like watching 30 seconds of himself getting hit.

XD Keits said that? Lmao!

Yep.

1 Like

Don’t you mean he wished he took out double ultras? Since DH had them during S1 so yeah
just sounds better that way.

Times like this make me glad that they don’t leave it up to one person to make the calls on situations like these.

1 Like