Who's your main and why?

Cinder’s pretty arrogant - have you tried him?

That is a nice suggestion. I will consider it…

I must have missed the part where a requirement to post in a game forum was that you had to be a pro. lmsao. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol you’ve played against me, I’m the opposite of pro

Does it help that Tusk reminds me of Nightmare from Soul Caliber? Think of a viking Nightmare

1 Like

I guess I’m just projecting here lol. Even though I suck I’m definitely try harding

@Slaughternautt Please don’t double post.

Double post? I didn’t see a double post, I saw two different responses to two different people. What’s wrong with that?

Umm… Look @Slaughternautt’s posts. He should reply them in one post. It’s not very hard. :confused:
This forum don’t allowed double post like Twitch chat.

1 Like

Hisako

Her setups elements of surprise and pressure combos are like no other

Kim Wu

Her defensive abilities have opened me up to a new way of rushdown/ recapture/ whiff punish maneuvers

Orchid

Duh lol just exquisite and elegant in execution always
Will forever be indebted to @TheKeits for her grenade and spy buster additions

Sadira

A very marvel-like experience in that she’s a lithe & nasty opponent in matchups for her combo potential her abilities can cause many a rage quit she just does not stop in the salt generation. She is my choice for mental games with spammers

Maya

A forceful driving rhythmic and agile combat with mini projectiles and the ultimate risk reward. I think she has on of the best instinct power sets in the game. It sets her up for lethal destruction and woe be unto you if she has the MK generator shadow lord consumable that refills shadow/instinct. Just put the controller down lol.

It is for these reasons I do not understand why we can’t have at least 4-5 shadow slots. Whyyyyyy

Honorable mentions Kan Ra Aria Glacius Thunder Spinal

1 Like

I’m using my phone? Is there a way to do that?

lol Nice… so what Orchids behind was not good enough for you lol :smiley:

What about sadira’s?

1 Like

That’s a long story. I’ll save it for some other time. I started out playing Orchid but switched to Aria midway through Season 2.

1 Like

Cool :wink: Understand completely

The reason I don’t play Orchid has everything to do with gameplay mechanics and archetypes introduced in S2 and S3. It’s become too much of a hassle without air movement , teleporting and multi hitting projectiles. I sometimes joke about having a full-time job already, so playing my favorite KI character shouldn’t be like that too. Anyway, nothing related to her looks.

2 Likes

Sadira is more arrogant though, her taunt is “Is this how you like it?” With a curtsy.

1 Like

I use Riptor because her back-forward special move inputs are easy enough to do without worrying about the Xbox One controller’s d-pad randomly dropping the diagonal input.

Edit: So that’s why I also made a Mira shadow! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey alright. Another rippy main. You should look me up. Gamer I’d is General Screbor. Send me a friend request if you wanna spar.

1 Like

I developed a wicked callous on my thumb, now I can even DP fairly consistently with the pad B)

1 Like