: Whos your main and has it changed?

Yeah, I was concerned too. I mean, it’s a pretty big design change to take away his half-shell like that, but I guess Aganos covers the defensive character slot! :smirk:

1 Like

I’ve been thinking of reevaluating my main. Sabrewulf is all fine and good, but I’m starting to wonder if he still fits my style. I love to play him, it’s always a joy, but I think he just doesn’t have as many options as some other characters.
Seriously considering getting more into Jago, haven’t played Sadira in near long enough, Spinal’s fun, Kan-Ra has some really nice tricks…
Riptor and TJ are really close to what I’d want though. Same sort of rush heavy gameplay, but they trade some damage for more options. Even if they are super gimmicky, I kinda like gimmicks.
Will need to check and see how I feel when Season 3 starts. I’m sure someone will tickle my fancy.

I started with Glacius because a) he was relatively hard to use b) he was different c) Cinder wasn’t in the game at the time.

I was really just waiting for Cinder at that point, but then Aganos came out. From his silhouette, I thought he was going to be a a pretty stereotypical tree/forest golem that’s all about nature and preventing forest fires. I was very pleasantly surprised when he was revealed, because he had these really cool mechanical, metal parts along with an awesome Greek/Babylonian design. I also really like the contrast where a giant tool for destruction has some beauty to him (he places a flower on his victims, butterflies fly around his eyes, his name meaning ‘gentle’).

These characteristics, along with his story, gave him a very mythological aura that really changed what I thought KI was about. Of course, he also has the most kickass and heroic theme in the game that brings it all together and multiplies it by 10. Actually, I think when I first heard clips of his theme from Mick Gordon’s Twitter, I knew I was going to like him.

All of that, and he a) has a very novel, unique playstyle b) is hard to use c) isn’t played by most people. Cinder got pushed soooo hard to #2.

3 Likes