Whos back from the Season 2 Forums

ENGDragon83 back with my horrible GT (remind me to change it)

1 Like

Hi Dragonps, Iā€™m here to remind you to change your GT. A wise man told me to do it ^^

2 Likes

ha ha I wondered who would be the first to say that, you earned yourself a like :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@KIFANATIC8488 Good to have you back

@Dragonps Same to you, and donā€™t worry, I saw your recent Twitter, and the forums will continue to evolve as time goes by

1 Like

Aww yeah, now we got a KI forum. Welcome back Fanatic

1 Like

Hi we are connected on xboxlive!

1 Like

Iā€™m here! Just forgot to post hereā€¦ Navigation is a little weird but Iā€™ll get use to it!

1 Like

Iā€™m back also from the Season 2 post

Great scott! You ARE back!!!

WOOOOO!

1 Like

Good to hear the forum is working for you now XD

1 Like

I donā€™t know as I really like your gamertag, English Dragon. It sounds quite cool and neat too :smile:

Thanks Frodo :smile:

SigmaAngelus reporting in!

Well Iā€™m back, has been here all the way from the first day on the Double Helix forums.
Still same name here also :stuck_out_tongue:

I had the same problem you did but I had to create a new account. If you want to go by engdragon83 again, you may have to do the same.

Iā€™m pretty sure the avatar itself pretty much gave it away to who I am :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I finally made it here, had some trouble signing in. How is everyone? EDIT: Although I might delete and recreate my account because the lack of a space between RGL and Official is driving me slowly insane. Not quite sure how that happenedā€¦ EDIT, EDIT: Then I realize that there is probably nothing I can do about it. My time here is off to a great start. xD

Back from the old forumsā€¦including the old DH forums. Hope this is the last time the forums move.

Iā€™m Cinder. Back from the old forum ashes I rise!

2 Likes

Back from Season 1/Day 1, canā€™t wait for 3 to start!

1 Like