Whos back from the Season 2 Forums

I was a stalker, I merely posted like twice lol so I’m overall new

I remember the Pc port post haha

I’m back. with more bunnies.

Ps: do not use toxic hair dyes on pets (they lick them selves)

3 Likes

Im in KI forums Since 2013. Edrick296 , same gamer tag on xboxlive, Edrick29 on psn.

Im not here so often as i use to be on season 2 forums because the xbox.com site is blocked at my job, and i cant verify the account because of that . I like the new look , i like the new tools . This is a really good improvement from season 2 forums it will be easier to track the feedback an info from us , but i need to know something…

Is there a way to enter the forums without having a xboxlive account? Thanks .

I don’t like that I have to go by the Xbox name versus the one I created on here originally. I don’t have enough characters to go by Strobe_Quintarian on XBOX live, so now I get the default they gave me. :frowning:

Big teeth of death :laughing:

1 Like

Well, guess who’s here? You may probably remember me posting those KI Minecraft pictures in the Season 2 forums. :wink:

2 Likes

Oh yea I remember those. If you’re still at that, make sure to start a new thread to show em off :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t worry, I will. Just stay tuned for that! :grinning:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see them too when you have the time AND get the opportunity to do so :smile:

Looks like I’m late to the party but I’m back. Looking forward to season three. Can’t wait to kick some ■■■ with tusk!