Whos back from the Season 2 Forums

Someone needs to let him know about the new forums. The Ki forums can’t be the same without kifanatic

1 Like

I am the man formerly known as ChaoticP

1 Like

i’m back, much love to the new look on forums and to share new ideas for season 3 when it get here!

I’m back! You guys were all sitting there thinking "I wonder if we got rid of Archonate…"
You guys can’t get rid of me so easily.
KI is the best fighting game on the market right now. I’ve been playing fighting games since SF2 in the early 90s.

1 Like

I agree, the forums will be very different if we don’t have a million “Yes me too and also that is so awesome super cool yes” posts tacked throughout every single thread!

A change for the better, if you ask me.

He is now obsolete, since they made a like system

2 Likes

I’m at work and I had to restrain myself a huge laugh attack

Still, KIFANATIC is missed, hope to see him around soon

1 Like

Hey guys! Finally got on to the new forum. It’s going to take some getting used to. Nice to see some of the familiar faces though :). I’ll have to get used to Blue and Red Riptors new names. Surprised I haven’t seen KIFANATIC here yet, the guy used to have posts somewhere in every thread lol.

I’m back and I’m ready to crash these forums lol jk but for reals glad the forums are back and I’m loving Rash hardcore!

I’m back! But nobody would know because I think I only posted in a few threads but I’m trying to be more active. Same name as last time :grinning:

1 Like

I’m back, same name. I ran the Mick’s vines and Rkosmik threads in the audio/video section.

1 Like

I’m back. Changed my gamer tag to indicate I’m the same guy. Really miss the old forums though.

I’m back formerly known as Blood captain x now know as sir jay legend

Whatever happened to the guy who kept asking for Orchids boob ultimate lol

1 Like

I went by a different name, but I was in the season 2 forums.

I just recently found out about the new KI forums from @RTA07 and at the same time just recently was having some trouble logging in onto the new KI forums but FINALLY am now able to log in onto the new KI forums. So overall:

Also this is my reaction to FINALLY logging in onto the new KI forums:

6 Likes

Welcome back @KIFANATIC8488 !

1 Like

Thanks very much @adymunrox and it feels SO good to be back too :sunglasses:

Ok pals, KIFANATIC it’s here, now we are in an authentic and official KI forum!

Wellcome back KIFANATIC!!!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @Dayv0 and much appreciated too :smile:

1 Like