Who would you want to see a stage for?

If I had to choose, it’d be Eyedol personally but I think he can easily share a stage with Gargos

You mean the Goro’s lair ripoff? Yeah that was cool. It’d be nice if this KI had a few multiplayer only stages like that.

Anyway, if I had a choice I’d pick all of them. They all need their own respective stages.

…but since that wasn’t an option, I didn’t vote.

Yeah that one, I’d be fine with Mira and Eyedol. The other two guests are like meh. At least give the canon characters a stage.

Mira, if any.

Eyedol could share astral plane

I might be wrong but I think the reason arbiter got a stage was because 343 provided the funds for it

You only allowed 1 vote!? I wanted to vote for all of them! :frowning:

1 Like

Well of course everyone would want all characters to have their own stage :slight_smile:

But if only one of them could have a stage of their own, who would you choose?

same here

Mira.
Rash can live in cinders stage.
Eyedol has a home in the Astral plain.
Don’t give a hoot about Raam tho. He can take his ball and go home

Mira :blush: I feel new characters needs the background to build who they are in the ki universe.

Like what would sadira and hisako be without their stage? They are part of their character, story and hyper.

I think it was a huge mistake not to include them into season 3

Lol that’s how I feel about Mira.

A new tech-inspired danger room / hall of computers for Orchid in the next updated ki

I’d love to see her go full-on tech sleek futuristic spy mode

All I want is a train stage for Raam. It would be awesome

1 Like

If I could only pick from those four, I would pick Mira. As much as I love the idea of updating Eyedol’s old stages and giving him either his cathedral or his lava bridge back, I’m okay with pretending that he shares the Astral Plane with Gargos, being the other Shadow Lord. And I would prefer KI characters get treated before guests (not that I hate guests, but they don’t add to the story and are basically non-canon, so they get second billing), so that leaves Mira for me.

On a side note, I know they did it because Mira infiltrates Wulf’s castle in the novella and that’s why she’s there (and truthfully the gothic style fits them both), but I still wish Mira shared a stage with her sister Maya and showed up at the City of Dawn, like how Eagle shares with Thunder and Kilgore shares with Fulgore. I feel like a good remixed stage for her would have been a nighttime version of Maya’s stage that they could have called City of Dusk.

I still really want a stage for Mira. One for Eyedol would be nice too. Not really as concerned about the guests, but that’s just me.

Raam and eyedol I would love to see a E-day stage for Raam for a arena stage for eyedol.