Who wants more Stage Ultra's?

Cinder, omen, riptor, don’t have one either :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Who are they? Lol

Ign you say? Shouldn’t be to hard to find was it for e3?

I remember one of the ign guys going over it with a developer. It’s,one of their videos that introduce Maya

A third ultra combo would be cool to. Maybe give it an epic name Like the devastator combo, or Mega Rush Combo or something. Where you would have to press both the Left bumper AND Left Trigger. And it would be just like the ultra combo but twice as long and twice as deadly with a unique and epic final hit. And you need both shadow gauge’s filled to do it. I wonder if the creators of Killer Instinct actually look at this forum lol

I want more stage ultras and less announcer saying dumb stuff in a weird voice after you do them lol.

I don’t think it was ever a stage Ultra. Probably just making a big deal out of the destroyed city for her regular Ultra.

Pretty much, I’ve looked for the footage and the only thing I can find is an ultra ON Maya’s stage, not a Maya stage ultra.

Yeah i didn’t find anything either. :disappointed_relieved:

It’s Dustin’s fault!
He was insinuating there was a stage ultra lol

‘I’m going to see if this triggers the STAGE ULTRA over here’

Anyway- it’s weird to see they had Maya with Orchids ultra animation.

literally they could create a view from above a hole like Aria stage and have knockoffs on every stage. The same animation is used for Kan Ra & Aria stage ultras- it could be done

1 Like

I agree. The Stage Ultra’s are terrific, and I must say I’m frustrated that not every character has one for every stage (I’m also ticked not every character has a stage -Rash/General Raam/Mira/Gargos/Eyedol-, but I digress). I definitely want more.

1 Like

The stage ultras are great. Only caveat is that it’d be nice if they could go back and make the limb flailing look a bit more realistic and perhaps take out the voice sample that says “Stage Ultra” and just leave the “wrecked” or "banished’ or whatever in.

But that said, I really enjoy these moves and I’d love it if they could add one to Sadira’s stage, Spinal’s stage, and perhaps Jago’s stage as well. You already have the doors on the far left side of Jago’s stage. It’d be pretty great if you could knock them through the doors and then maybe they tumble down a brief path that leads them over the edge of the mountain and down in to the clouds.

Thunder’s stage seems like a given as well.

I think if they are going to add more stage Ultra’s they will have to be in the context of what is already on the stage. I think for Jago it might be easier to do up through the roof and then have them fall in the background and ring the bell.

Edit: Thunder’s stage is a platform and a picture. It’s going to be hard to do any kind of cinematic on there…

They could have them knocked back into the tornado. Or as a throwback to one of Thunder’s No Mercies they could be struck by lightning.

1 Like

I’d even accept tumbling into space from Jago wall or thunder bridge or even Maya jungle area

I’d like more stage Ultras but I’d rather have Ultimates. More options to finish off your foe is always good. Not just Ultra-Combos and all which get stale fast iconic or not.

They need to do something with that giant spider on Sadira’s stage. I know they can’t have the spider grab someone And envenomate them, but why can’t it wrap your opponent up in a web and drag it away?

Has anyone seen that 8 - bit stone that is in the very center of Sadiras stage after an ultra???

Is that a nod to Nintendo 64, or a design flaw?

Whenever you win, after an ultra, especially with Kim or Orchid, look at the center in the middle. What is that?

My Idea for possible stage Ultras.

S1
Tiger’s/Shadow Lair: In the center of the stage, the winner kicks the opponent into the background, hitting against the giant bell as it falls off the mountain. (Name: Fury)

Alchemical Lab: Winner knocks opponent into furnace as it locks and incinerates opponent. (Name: Toasty)

Crash Site: Weird eyeball thing floating in the background shoots a beam, vaporizing the opponent. (Name: Vaporized)

Devil’s Landing: Opponent gets slammed with a lighting bolt onto the stage, then are sent off the canyon bridge. (Name: Devil Landed)

Assassin’s Cave: Giant spider grabs opponent and drags them above. (Name: Widow Bite)

Rebel’s Outpost: Helicopter in the background shoots enemy, then fires missile causing them to explode. (Name: Neutralized)

Shipwreck Shore: Krakken drags opponent into the sea. (Name: Davy Jones)

Ultratech Industires: Reactor in the background pulls the opponent twords it, as they explode and collide with derby. (Name: Terminated)

S2
City of Dawn: Hurricane forms from the storm, then throws opponent off the stage into the waterfall. (Name: Sacred)

Hatchery 09: Opponent is knocked back, then three classic Riptors jump from the background and maul the opponent. (Name: Feast)

Fury’s Core: Knocks opponent into lava, as they sink into the pool grasping for desperation. (Name: Heatshade)

S3
Chinatown Brawl: Semi Truck SLAMS into opponent, running them over. (Name: Traffic)

Icehaven: Knocked back, but then are dragged by a Polar Bear into the arctic waters. (Name: Frosty)

Astral Plain: Knocked into the void as they’re sucked by a black hole. (Name: To The Abyss)

I want orchids stage ultra to have the loser fall and you see them on her flat screen monitor falling onto a car parked below lol

4 Likes