Where are the ULTRA BREAKERS?

It’s one thing to be ultra’d. It’s another thing to be flayed like a Ramsay Bolton victim. I’ll always speak out against that, and I don’t apologize for insulting those who enjoy torturing new players to the game. I can’t get in the mindset of people who get a biochemical thrill from hurting something that can’t fight back. It’s the same jolt that certain types get when posting the n-word on Youtube - they are safely protected and feel glee that they caused pain that they would be afraid to do in person. As it stands currently (and will continue to stand, if my warnings are any indication), a game based on two way interaction is completely reduced to an extended flogging with minimal variation. That makes no sense to me. I work for a living and don’t have time to master every single scenario in this game, and I would like to be able to invite other casual people to play it as well without them being humiliated, unprompted, by gnomes.

And I was in that thread, Skeletal. The only reasons for CONTINUING triple ultras were “because someone was a jerk first”, “I feel good about myself when I do it” and “Get gud skrub.” The first reason can be removed easily by eliminating the ability of people to hurl out unprompted dickery, the second reason, as I explained, is perverse, and the third one is pretty much the attitude of a chimpanzee. (Other reasons, like “it takes too long” are quantifiably and demonstrably false).

2 Likes

So…other than dealing with it, you’re just going to complain about it on the forums?

Well, you don’t see it on screen, but as his enemy is slowly bleeding out, he pulls out an MP3 player and starts playing Celiene Dion.

…then he **************************************************** them.

1 Like