When the (beep) are we getting a price?

Sorry for being in spanish. Double XP VIP (no clue) and 18.000 ki gold. 40 bucks…

1 Like

No, that is how he meant it, it is clear. Regardless it doesn’t matter because any literate person can see this thread was old and not gotten any info on when pricing or preorders would be released. I can admit however maybe I shouldn’t have called someone an idiot although I am at the point where I wouldn’t adults to be so hurt over such a insignificant word.

Honestly, from both sides people are acting like we are in kindergarten. Everyone is turning on eachother arguing from both sides from casuals to pros and it is sad such small shiiii-- can make a community act and speak to eachother in such a way.

Where?

Inside the KI on the store, in the dlc department. Is the first thing showed.

1 Like

Let’s keep it civil in here, folks.

We’re all excited for the new Season, so please be respectful when interacting on the forums.

1 Like

Just checked. Nothing in the US store restarting console see if it refreshes it.

It’s $40.

Haha I have to admit I had a gut feeling about it.

LOL! I hear you buddy. We only have to bear through this for a few more hours and then we will be able to all get our pre-orders in.

Man, I can still remember when Season 3 was first announced… March seemed so far away. And now we’re only 11 days away!. Man I am so lame, I’ve actually scheduled to take the day off on launch, LOL!

I feel the same. So close yet so far.

Seem it is 40$ and includes 18k KI gold. Although I do not want the KI gold I see no reason for it personally I am going to put in the extra $ because I need them retros.

For real, where did you find your info? I still haven’t seen anything online for the pre-order yet. Man, I have gold already from supporting the community fund. I guess I’ll just spend it on boosters to help me level up the new characters. I can’t wait to get the premium accessories man!

Look at the front page. It also comes with a VIP booster which is permanent always on 2x xp so I guess the KI gold is just to unlock accessories immediately or stack on top of 2x xp to level even faster?

I am just happy to have preordered and gotten the price and everything. And now we wait… some more!

It’s live!? Now?

Yes sir. Check the front page there is a more detailed post.

Game Description:The Ultimate Season 3 Bundle! Get early access to fighters! Includes 8 new fighters - including Rash from Battletoads, Arbiter from Halo, Kim Wu, and Tusk! Includes VIP Double XP Booster, 8 retro costumes, accessory sets, bonus character colors, and 18,000 KI Gold. Rash, Arbiter, Kim Wu, and Tusk available now - all other content to be released over the season.

$39.99

3 Likes

So, it just occurred to me that the gold is just enough to buy the accessories for 8 characters. I’m a little confused. I thought that the premiums stuff would be included, is that why they’re giving us 18,000 KI?

Oooooh! It’s only the Pre-Order, and I feel like it’s Christmas…

1 Like

I have no idea. I am going to not touch the gold until release to make sure this isn’t the case but maybe it is. I hope it is all included though.

March 29th the new December 25th! Move over Santa here comes Tusk and Kim Wu!!

1 Like

It seems like it. If anything, I’d use the gold for boosters and unlocking stuff early.

I think they gave us the KI gold for the premium accessories. Imagine this XP VIP + 2XP event + XP booster… I would get everyone to level 50 with the greatest of ease.

1 Like