When the (beep) are we getting a price?

Tomorrow lol

The KI staff redefines the meaning of ā€œlast minuteā€.

1 Like

They already said in the last stream that pricing would be revealed friday, along with the ability to preorder the ultra version.

Not sure why there is so much conjecture in this thread.

Foesnā€™t give us the price. Gives us the price the second after we buy it. Over $9000

Over 9000???

Heheā€¦I had too

1 Like

While $30 seams reasonable to assume will be the price. Iā€™m not familiar with the linked site or how reliable that source may be. My gut tells me the price drop tomorrow will be $40 for ultra. And as they expect the same kind of fall out over the price as the 3 stage info it will be quickly followed up with the tease of the next character we will be getting to re direct our attention.

1 Like

Pretty much how I feel

itā€™s beginning to feel like I got stuck in kindergarten in this forumā€¦ they said pre-ordering begins tomorrow, hmmm now, for me as a somewhat intelligent grown adult, I derive that I will also get the price of the game I am pre-ordering in order to pre-order that said gameā€¦ or maybe thatā€™s a farfetched way of thinking, somebody tell me

3 Likes

Iā€™m so hype though! Iā€™m like a kid at a candy store, staring at a piece of candy I really want that I have the money for, but I canā€™t get in because the store is closed at the moment.

Canā€™t Wait!

ā€¦

Iā€™m going to have nightmares tonight about KI pre-ordering being delayedā€¦ :frowning:

1 Like

It did get delayed though. It got delayed from March 18th 2016 to March 18th 2017

I had too also.

Wow apparently anything gets flagged for no reason now a days so I will ā€œrevise my postā€. As a self entitled ā€œintelligent grown manā€ you should be able to notice that this thread was made about two weeks ago and what they said on stream was yesterday. If you say we are all still in kindergarten you must have spent the past 20 years in preschool.

lol you justified my point with your response

Just ignore him. People are just getting antsy close to the release, LOL!

1 Like

Ignore whom? Me?

How does it make sense for someone to say argue they said pricing is tomorrow to a question asked 2 weeks before it was stated?

Mind boggled.

It wasnā€™t what you said, it was the fact that you called him an idiot. Thatā€™s just rude. Itā€™s no need to resort to name calling my friend.

Any less rude than calling labeling everyone on the forums who asked this question kindergarten kids and implying we are not intelligent? Makes sense.

Its Fridayā€¦WHERE TF DA PRICE AT!!!

Lol seriously though, I am ready to pre-order S3ā€¦just waitingā€¦

2 Likes

LOL! I understand, but I donā€™t think thatā€™s the way he meant it. I believe he was referring to the fact that we still havenā€™t received any info regarding seasonā€™s 3 preorder, although we were told that we would have info this morning. I think of it more or less like the classic ā€œAre we there yetā€ scenario. He felt like the kid, and Iā€™m sure IG is tired as hell of us nagging them, lol!

The avatar, the text, the picture.

I am deceased.