When the (beep) are we getting a price?

What I meant in terms of using small increments regarding S3 was something as simple as putting change or physical cash in a jar, box, or secondary bank account (that you might already have) which isn’t tied to bills; this way it will accumulate over time, and then when S3 is available the money could either go into an account tied to your Xbox account, or you could buy a Xbox gift card.

Just saying that there are ways to do it, and I don’t think that the poverty aspect can be a really good excuse for anyone who was around or paying attention to our community at the time of the S3 announcement, considering how many options there were to save even the $20 suspected minimum. Poverty certainly will have an effect, but proper planning would have allowed them to slowly save up over time; even if it was only $1 per week, they’d have at least $28 by now, and that’s assuming saving started the week of 9/1/15.

I certainly feel for those with financial restrictions, but if that’s the case, I think the person should be planning something like this in order to make things easier in the future (meaning saving a little bit at a time for the S3 launch, specifically)

oh ya man. I was coming at it from the perspective of just having the money tied up in general. If people saved say 50 bucks to buy SE3 and the game only winds up costing 20, is it right to keep that 30 dollars cash tied up for a just in case scenario? My angle was that at worst it impacts people with economic hardships that deserve a treat once in a while.
I dont think I ever implied saving up was the issue? Who knows? I have a cold and could have said a number of retarded things.

Lol how did this get so out of hand. I want to put it out there that the reason behind this post is not I cannot afford 20 or 40 dollars for KI S3. I had 100 saved for myself for this and UFC2 which I ordered digitally and wanted to get the deluxe which after taxes would not leave me with enough for the ultra edition unless it was 30$ and all others have been 40$. The reason I really wanted to know is not because of impatience or whatever it is because of preorder stuff. If I didn’t preorder the other game now I would not get certain characters.

On top of that I am not single me and my woman we’ve been together for almost a decade and I got hit with many bills one for 7k and 2 others for around 700$ and even worse car bills and stuff because our car has been acting up. I have a house so bills need to be paid so I have to reasonably use my money and take into account all those things along with birthdays etc for both families.

Point being I did save up enough money for S3 and my game. I just want to know my options and if I can get one more expensive preordered. If not okay I can just buy the ultra anyways I am not dirt poor but would like to stick to the budget I give myself instead of saying “oh well it’s only 5 or 10 more dollars, it won’t hurt”.

My opinion on the matter still though is 3 weeks from release we should have a price by now.

We’re trained killers. Its what we do :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have to agree… knowing upcoming expenses helps a lot, even if its a fairly small amount.

I remember games workshop, when i used to play warhammer - in recent years they stop showing off stuff early cause they want that kneejerk reaction of people buying the next shiny thing they see in the stores on launch days. but for people who need to budget/save for such high cost items (wargaming is expensive!), it wasn’t worth time anymore. (that and the their new ruleset killed it for me)

The only reason i can think is they are still figuring out what pricing to use. maybe the backlash against SF V has made MS reconsider some things - if a slight pricing change can even give a 5% extra player purchase, that may be worth it but if this wasn’t planned before the project team is probably scrambling to figure out what to do.

I still play 40k… help me.

hehe

i had lizardmen for fantasy which have now been kinda removed - no more lizardmen models.

I like Necrons, Tyranids and Grey Knights in 40K.

Necrons rock :slightly_smiling:

Sanjay

Ouch… I was on that bandwagon for a looong time. Tau and DE.
That hobby quickly degenerated into flushing money down the toilet. GW priced me out of the hobby. Then I got a wife and kid and there was no turning back… Thank goodness. :wink:

I play Tau and have some Grey Knights. I’ve spent so much that it’s hard for me to quantify any longer. Been building my Tau army up for the last 4 years. My count is something like 5000 points with no upgrades on any models.

U can look at this 2 ways 1). we can assume the price will be the same/similar to what the previous 2 seasons cost or 2). u can say we are 2 weeks away from the games release and a price hasn’t even been confirmed yet? Yes we can be logical and assume, but as consumers we shouldn’t need to be doing this so close to it’s release…

I kind of agree, I think its about time we get an official word on the price and purchase options. I would like to know so I can go ahead and get the proper XB1 $$$ card I need ( I don’t use real credit cards on digital console stuff lol)

1 Like

Thats actually wrong, there was a brief period where you could get season 2 ultra for 6 dollars off before it officially came out.

We can pre-order tomorrow and there’s still no beeping price. Beepety beep beep!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/400x/47005068.jpg

Tomorrow lol

The KI staff redefines the meaning of “last minute”.

1 Like

They already said in the last stream that pricing would be revealed friday, along with the ability to preorder the ultra version.

Not sure why there is so much conjecture in this thread.

Foesn’t give us the price. Gives us the price the second after we buy it. Over $9000

Over 9000???

Hehe…I had too

1 Like

While $30 seams reasonable to assume will be the price. I’m not familiar with the linked site or how reliable that source may be. My gut tells me the price drop tomorrow will be $40 for ultra. And as they expect the same kind of fall out over the price as the 3 stage info it will be quickly followed up with the tease of the next character we will be getting to re direct our attention.

1 Like

Pretty much how I feel