What's your job? Previous jobs? School?

I’m a QA Lead at WB on the NRS projects, and before that I worked in QA at the EA studio in Mtl. Graduated in Languages so that wasn’t really related but still useful.

Anything you can tell us about the PC port of MKXL? :wink:

2 Likes

Going to school for graphic design, currently in class for web design. If everything works as planned, my step-father is making his own business that has a spot just for me.

2 Likes

Basically what he said.

1 Like

I’m a Student Support Assistant at the community college that I attended. I help students acknowledge the vast resources available to them by means of tutoring, planning and studying.

Basically, we help students become successful throughout their time in college.

I used to do freelance video production for my High School, a local charter school and friends of family. I’m currently studying video production in Premier Pro so that I have more experience on an accede mix level to make far more professional styled videos.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I make a living writing code and drinking whisky.

My company refuses to pay me for the latter though. Greedy ■■■■■■■■.

1 Like

Edit: Couldn’t get the right file :joy:

1 Like

If you look closely, you direct it. I should clap for you! LOL

1 Like

I promise you, if I have time, this will be a thing :laughing:

2 Likes

I can tell you that an open beta for everyone just launched on Steam :stuck_out_tongue:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/307780/discussions/1/359547436745477748/

2 Likes

No wonder you made such a great Sindel… You gots fashion!

1 Like

My fam used to own an import/ export business. I’ve seen the world… Well mostly Asia and a little bit of Africa. My Grandparents speak 7 languages. I can speak a little bit of Hindi and Urdu.

Gotta love travel…

Now I’m an aspiring screenwriter saving people from their cell phones. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh that’s awesome!!! Pretty much the same thing then! Where are you from? I’m guessing india?

I go to Mumbai Delhi and combatour allot.

And thanks lol. That took ALLOT of work lol. Lots of sewing and stressing but the photos after was so funny! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Screenwriting sounds awesome!

I’m actually from Oklahoma. :slight_smile: German/French decent (bleach blonde with blue eyes). Grandparents just loved India.

1 Like

I am an electronics engineer and I work as a civilian for the US Air Force in Okinawa. My previous work was designing sonar systems for surface ships of the US and Japanese navy. I would program the algorithms that process the sound underwater and make it usable to sonar technicians. In my current capacity I simply manage the electrical grid on the base here in Japan. This means I have to navigate the laws of our host country and interfac with their system. It’s fun!

1 Like

Kadena Air Base! I loved going there whenever I had the chance. I was on Camp Hansen.

1 Like

Ha, that’s wild! Yeah, that’s the base I work on. The humidity can eat a D though.

1 Like

November 22!! Get out of here Lionsgate. Out of all possible 365 days, this movie comes out on my mf’ing birthday?! Rated R too! So I cannot bring my 7 year old see Jago unmask Sadira? Unless unmask means undress, I don’t know why it cannot be rated T (so I can just throw some lipstick on my kid’s face).

Obviously I am joking but it’s still my birthday :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Lol. Blame Sadira for that Rating. :slight_smile:

(Happy Super early birthday) :birthday:

Enjoy this picture of a Cigarette replaced by a Party blower.

2 Likes