What We Know of the 3.4 Patch Notes

My boy Thrash heavy is just going to wreck fools even more now!

I beat a Tusk last night 4-0 last night and then he switched to his Gargosā€¦I then got 2 tough wins in and then he snuck 1 in and Tbaggged, then left. Gargos is better than Tusk regardless of how good you are at the game. Plus I just suck against Gargos LOL

2 Likes

I hate when people do that. One winā€¦and itā€™s GONE.

Where the Kim Wu teases

Theyā€™re whiffing like her shadow counter :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Nerfs or not Iā€™m still going to be using Gargos as for eyedol, the majority of him I fight online they might as well be sadira the way they non stop jump a lot.

Could you post those tweets here? Heā€™s got me blocked so I canā€™t read them.

Interesting and exciting.

Cool.

Good. It was to be expected.

Great news!

LMAO! Too funny.

Youā€™re asking too much of me lol

#LethargicAF

1 Like

Sadira getting a new combo trait is amazing! Canā€™t wait to try her new moves out!

Iā€™m sure Kim will be amazing no matter what she ends up being.

This patch seems to be major so Iā€™m excited to see what happens

Gargos is just dumb right now, & so is Eyedol. They couldā€™ve completely waited to release these characters; at least until they made sense within the realm of the game that IS KI. Theyā€™re not even fun to play against. You canā€™t really learn anything from playing against them, because most people just pick them and kind of do ā€œstuffā€.

Roosterdrill had a match against a Gargos that was really close game. He got the read on the Gargos and went into Ultra comboā€¦ the minion knocked him out of it resulting in a double K.O. The reward was taken. Unfair.

Iā€™d like to see some every problematic things get nerfed. With these two characters. Things that are outright dumb and donā€™t require a thought process.

Well the minions just what they want. Kinda need to get rid of pests in order to proceed.

I donā€™t think waiting would have made them any better/worse; maybe slightly less buggy, but probably about the same strength as they launched.

1 Like

I can appreciate that to a degree, but a read is a read though.

Well of course. A bad read is a bad read. And good read is a good read.

2 Likes

Whats TJā€™s shoot toss damage?

Why did I dream TJ was announced to have an ak47 ultimate lol

3 Likes

I thought he did in KI hay day.

1 Like

He did- it was just the joy of having the nostalgia revisited!

Imagine if orchid gains an ultimate of a super shocking baton blast or the firecat scorcher!

Or the classic boob flash?
Why not just bring back the class ultimateā€™s for the original cast and make new ones for the new characters? Should the guest characters have ultimateā€™s?
I can recall a handful of them
TJ Combo AK47
Fulgor and his hidden GTA (Ground To Air) missile launcher