What was your worst forum discussion ever?

Type here. Use Markdown, BBCode, or HTML to format. Drag or paste images.[quote=“GalacticGeek, post:40, topic:10443”]
That being said, there are at least 2 suits of armor in Halo 5 that can make your Spartan in multiplayer resemble an elite, so at least there’s that
[/quote]

I heard of this but it wasn’t enough, Your still a Spartan no matter what. Substitutes are unacceptable. That’s Like givign Zero a MMX skin that has him look like X but it’s still zero with a Megaman X model. I don’t think it was that well received either. Also that never stopped Bungie from implementing them into reach.

Also I never looked down when I was an Elite. I wasn’t concerned about headshots because You were goanna get bodied an Halo anyway.Sure to some it may not have been a big deal but it matters to me and others.

Also I’ve shot several elites form behind in swat and I still got them in one go. I think the problem is that some of the players who worry about this stuff are far too specialized. If I could find an animal to compare them to, it’d be the megalodon. It was an apex predator of it’s time but went extinct because it was too specialized on a particular prey. When the prey changed and got faster, the Megalodon couldn’t keep up.
Or perhaps maybe, they are just use to seeing another Spartan from behind.

Also check this out

Most of it involved people arguing back and fourth about character designs…

Actually the most amusing was when a user declared KI DOA because for this reason…

…Orchid’s breasts were not big enough for them…

I mean…wow…lol…Actually at worst I think it was someone trying to pick a fight with @Justathereptile I may not remmeber the reasons but I won’t name names. He got banned at one point. lol

On Halo forums pretty much any convo that was complaining about Sprint, anti-Elite posts, etc. Pretty much all of the Halo Community in short.

Also I agree with @Justathereptile on the Halo5 issue there’s a different between being an elite and wearing an elite costume.

If you’re not an actual elite your not an elite. Lookalikes don’t count. That’s like saying you’re a giant scorpion monster when really you’re just wearing a giant scorpion costume. King of Dinosaurs might be wearing a dino costume in KOF but he does NOT count as a dinosaur character. Just as King is pretending to be a jaguar.

And while people called the elites in Reach an “improvement” all it did was limit how often you could be an elite. I can’t tell you how many times I wanted to play an Elite slayer on Matchmaking only to get stuck with the one millionth BR slayer game type in Halo. That’s pretty much what Halo Multiplayer was always about: BRs and slow side stepping.

If you ask me that should of been its own playlist so that folks who actually want variety in their slayer game types actually CAN have it.

Popularity aside the Elite playability along with split screen added plenty of diversity to Halo, which is severely lacking now a days even if there’s more than one type of weapon on the map everyone’s just shooting BRs.

@JEFFRON27
Indeed. I also had a debate with one guy on the forums to. But when Riptor came out with what I predicted would satisfy both sides, it all came out okay.

Oh yeah, remember that argument over wheter or not dinosaurs were reptiles? lol while admittedly we can argue this. I’ve been seeing some research but it seems to be the opposite. Birds MIGHT be considered some weird subgroup of reptile. lol But now we’re getting into weird territory.

This isn’t about animals and junk this is about remenising on our absolute worse social experiences on the interwebs : U

Too bad you can only play it in Russia >3> If MS made it playable for XB1 and the country I’d jump right on it!

On Halo5’s multiplayer I admit the Forge is the absolute best but I kinda stopped playing Halo5 as a result of no split screen especially. If I can’t play with my brother who’s mostly been with me in almost every Halo game it kinfa lost it luster.

Halo5: Only halfway to perfect i how I’d sum up the game.

The problem with Elites being too big can be solved if they downed sized them. Gears of War franchise did this to the Locust (well some anyways) to be near the same height as the humans. However 343 are being picky because they like to stay true to their material (no matter how big or small it is). So because of that, they’re probably not going to downsize them. It also doesn’t help that the Elites in Halo 2 and 3 appeared smaller than the current Elites.

No one complained about the Elites in Halo 2 that’s for sure. But that doesn’t mean we cannot find solutions.
Anyway we may want to get back on topic.

Might as well be suicidal, I’ve witnessed animations about this trend and oh boy, it ain’t pretty with the results.

Lmaooo it’s so bad. I remember I used to try debating with people (I was typically on the Dragon Ball side) and boy was it bad. It almost always instantly evolves into a nasty sh** slinging contest. Both sides are at fault though since people on both sides act like children lol

I blame Screwattack and Death Battle lol

Oh yeah. They are bad because they clearly like to troll, and their information is usually wrong or out of context lol they match up people like Raiden and Thor, or Kurby and Majin Buu…it’s just smh

Their information about characters can easily be outdated or reckoned as well. Scorpion vs Ryu for example, Scorpion won because of his immortality, MKX made him human. On another side note they don’t even followed their own rules. Thor and Raiden (to my knowledge) are immortal however they removed that so one of them can die. Scorpion however gets a passed because…idk Ed Boon paid them to make Scorpion win.

Personally I disregard the whole fan BS and just watch the fights cause they amuse. While I’ve had a few MUs that bugged the ■■■■ out of me: Riptor vs Yoshi. I honestly just suck it up cause I actually do enjoy watching the fights.

Basically guys just don’t take it seriously. Life is easier that way.

IT SHOULD BE RYU THOUGH

Ok I’m done joking but I do agree with you as I watch them for entertainment, however it is hard to look passed the big flaws and making Dragon Ball Z whine for all eternality.

To be frank I don’t see why people have to bother even debating. In a logical sense could you just as well see Goku and Superman fighting as a team? granted anyone they come across would already completely f**ked

I’ve had a few of my favorites kick the bucket in Death Battle

Riptor, Bowser, Knuckles, Luigi. They all died in the death battle.

They were my favorite characters of all time. But I expected Bowser to loose against Ganon and I told my self, no matter what happens. My opinion on Ganon would not change, I still respect him and he still deserves to be in Smash bros.

Heck I also had my fair share of favorites winning the death battle.
Godzilla, Leonardo (Twice) Blastoise, Blanka (these guys won their battles)

Any forum debunking Skullgirls and devolving it into a cesspool for eye candy (which, thankfully, isn’t much). There’s that, and then there’s also this thread called Overwatch: Overdue for a Ban! (google it)