What new modes do you think should be introduced in season 3?

Classic Towers/Story: Remastered version of old school KI’s story, complete with cutscenes, retro costumes, and revamped stages from the old games. I know not all of this will be easy, but I can dream.

Online training: In addition to other improvements to training mode (KI2 music, extra tips, *dojo for each character, etc.) it would be awesome to be able to train with a friend.

Character Specific Dojo: I know this may sound like I’m beating a dead horse, but I think it’d be an awesome way to introduce players to new characters, and get more experienced dudes to try out something new. Plus, you might even learn something about your main that you didn’t know.

4 Likes
  1. Combo trials. Maybe 5 to 7 per character?
  2. Tag team

i would like to have the choice of going in and out of the lab after a lost match on a lobbie if i want to ( to check things, make adjustments or whatever) and be notified if is my turn to play

3 Likes

3D mode like the one in SF4 3D edition.

I know I’d want to see a “free camera” kinda mode so I can go back to my fight replays and cinimatically shoo them like how IG and MS did the trailers.

3 Likes

OMG I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE. XD Awesome. Love this idea!

Online training mode come on guys it’s like the number 1 requested mode.

I always like tag team in fighters, but how would it work for ARIA?

A mode where you can play the old versions of characters like season 1 jago and sabrewulf. I think that would be awesome

Heroes and Heralds Killer Instinct edition.

I can see it now…Glacius having Air Dashes and Increased Hitbox and walkspeed…

RIP Jago

Sabrewulf with teleports and a hype beam. Thunder with a teleport. Aganos with infinite chunks.

1 Like

Sadira with Aria’s flight apparatus. Jago with triple guard-breaking fireballs. Hisako with a 2 frame fully invincible DP and a backdash that matches her forward dash. TJ Combo’s old Auto Barrage is back, and twice its prior length. Riptor with Wulf’s dash, and decent normals.

The main Mode I have been waiting for is a Classic ladder with Aria at the end or Shago or both. Just like MK classic ladder. You have to fight all characters on the roster and the Boss is at the end.

and no…story mode is not a classic ladder…hell you dont even fight Aria at the end and you cant use every character.

There could be 2 selections …S1 with Shago at the end and S2 with Aria at thend…or 1 big ladder with Shago in the middle and Aria at the end.

Please bring on Classic ladder and ditch Survival ladder

2 words ok TAG…TEAM…MODE!!! end of thread feel free to close this OP :grin:

1 Like

Thats three words

1 Like

reads last post…crap

Really need the multi angle replay view

How about something that’s like Tekken’s Tekken Force?

Instead of just Fulgores & Stalkers, how about Ultratech soldiers?

like a Tekken Force mode or Scerarrio Campaign it will sort of fill in the gap(TJ, Orchid,. Jago, Maya, Thunder) of how each fighter progresses and further explains their reasons for enterring the tournament. But this is time consuming and use up a lot of the KI budget.

Tag Team
Online training