What Killer Instinct character would you be for the rest of your life?

I’d never want immortality, the afterlife is far too intriguing.

I could see enjoying Sadira’s world, though. A skilled Assassin with a fantastic wardrobe and an isolated cave to call my own. I’d enjoy playing with myself a lot too, I imagine. I’m not a huge fan of spiders, so may as well have them on my side. I would probably also jump more often as a human if I could double jump.

1 Like

Jago!

1 Like

I’ll take immortality in the form of never aging. Can still die but least I can never grow old. That way I could spend an eternity exploring the unknown if I wanted. And if one day I wanted to die in glorious battle I could.

“Go out fighting, go out young.”

I also forgot the whole" You must go through said character’s backstory."

Yeah, I would do ARIA’s backstory. I mean come on. Sounds like a sweet thing. I start off as a innocent “newborn” over time became more and more aware of the world. Was threatened once by her creator (probably more during her backstory that was never said.) Unbiased values, logical, basically created for great things.

Girl’s got potential. Such potential.

Praise!

Cinder. No doubt. I could fly around, never have to eat again, and no woman could ever argue that I’m not the hottest man alive.

3 Likes

I think my answer is clear.

4 Likes

Riptor.

As a kid, I didn’t pretend to be a soldier or a marine or even a cowboy.

Instead, I always pretended to be a dinosaur, or a Kaiju like Godzilla.

Also, it’s fun to be a dinosaur.

1 Like

Jago. Because well… I kind of already am him lol. I bodybuild, I know multiple fighting styles and I have a strong will. Although I have a better hairstyle haha.

I go under your command, rawr.

That’s exactly the same with me lol

Riptor for sure!

Tusk. Immortal, ripped and OP.

1 Like

Paving the way for the future. Robots are gona happen.

1 Like

That’s a tough one… Hmmm, Kim or Jago

I’ll say my answer… In the morning…

Edit: Probably Tusk. Why? So I could be buff and look good.

1 Like

eyedol

Lowtiergod…shudders

His ■■■ got banned from twitch apparently.

I told a joke, but I did not feel like laughing. I pondered why.

1 Like

I’m glad he’s on Street Fighter and not on Killer Instinct.

Sheesh!

Some say it’s an act. Who to believe?

I don’t know. The low amount of subscribers on his channel indicates that this is not an act. This salt is real. Too real.