What Killer Instinct character would you be for the rest of your life?

Intergalactic space cop glacius or demon shadow lord gargos either one would be fine. Only reason I wouldn’t be omen is because gargos is like him but a god so…

Omen, because I WANNA FLY-YYYYY SKY HIIIIIGHHHH!~

3 Likes

There’s a few logical answers.

1. I’m the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company
  2. I can upgrade/augment my form on a whim
  3. I am basically immortal in that I will never age
  4. I can be anywhere in the world in an instant via the internet
  5. I’m the smartest thing on the planet
  6. I’m the most powerful thing on the planet as well
  7. I’m a chick
  8. I’m a robot

There is literally no cons to this.

5 Likes

Hisako cause I want to be spoopy.

2 Likes

Glacius

I like the idea of being an alien that can manipulate any form of matter. I also really love aliens.

1 Like

I’d hate to lead your boring life. Pfft, people aren’t trying to kill you daily. Do you even do anything?

Tusk because he is immortal :wink:

Deadpool, you’re drunk. Go home.

3 Likes

Hmmm I say Sabrewulf his situation was very avoidable. I’d essentially be rich and care free.

1 Like

Until gargos came a knocking.

I dunno, Sadira is an evil assassin. Plus you’d have sexy legs. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sabrewulf for me. I’m a werewolf nut, so being one would be like winning the lottery w/ a prepackaged tail! Swoosh swoosh.

1 Like

#XD

5 Likes

It took until the second-last post to see a Wulf man, nice.
I’d choose him too, coz he’s a freaking badass werewolf! Also because I dig his backstory and can kinda relate… to a much lesser extent.

[quote=“Marbledecker, post:28, topic:10608, full:true”]Deadpool, you’re drunk. Go home.
[/quote]

That’s Mr. Deadpool to you!

2 Likes

You love the idea of watching your loved ones die over and over?

Comes with the territory I assume.

Someone who’s into immortality has surely thought about that at least twice.

I believe I can handle it. I’m more interested in being able to observe how the world evolves over eons and possibly being able to help shape the future of humanity.

Yeah, that seems pretty cool.

I don’t normally go in for these kinds of posts/threads, but I thought why not.

At first I thought Fulgore, If Fulgore was fully sentient and aware of his previous (human) form. I can now shoot bolts of plasma out of my hands, I have blades on my arms, I can teleport, I have lasers… You get the idea.

But then I realised that Jago might be a better option. He’s not as strong as Fulgore, but his mental state is relatively calm (what with all his training), he can train people to fight off demons (figurative or otherwise) etc. Oh and did I say about being able to shoot fireballs and wield a sword? That and having a sister who’s a military agent? That seems pretty decent as a life really compared to some of the trash the other characters have had to deal with.

1 Like

Tusk seems like he has a good situation going, eternal life(and good looks), a kickass broadsword, ripped as hell. All he has to do is not get too attached to people.