What is Your "Uuugh" Character in KI?

As a Hisako main: Sadira and Riptor

Other than that, Rash triggers the hell out of me.

Counter is countered with a grab or waiting. Everything else is her issue.

Also mixing high and low attacks, depending on your opponents tendencies.

1 Like

Hisako seems to be the character I have the most trouble with, I just can’t seem to figure out when it’s my turn against that character. There are some other characters I have trouble with, but honestly it just boils down to me not having enough experience against certain matchups, the only time I play KI is when I stream it so hardly any practice time.

Also I’ll level with you guys, I know I play rash myself, but when I see another toad it instantly puts me on tilt. Hardly anyone plays him honestly, as the character is very conducive to very annoying dishonest play. I still love the character, but some people really give him a bad rep.

You’re confusing me… I offer you advice, so your reply is to offer the same advice +1?

It’s advice I already know, I reaffirmed that to you with what I said.

1 Like

Omen

lllllooooollll

Dont worry Galactic Geek will show us.

You need to lab the ARIA matchup. A lot of that shotgun knee pressure is not real, but you need to be frame perfect on the punishes.

I see what you did here

Rash!!! Pure, writhing, hatred here.

Honorable mentions to probably Sadira & Aria. Still to this day just have trouble figuring out how to keep on the offensive against them.

There’s already a thread for this. But I’m not gonna be a dooooosh and flag it. but for me it’s Kan-ra, Sadira.

Well I’ve played your Aria shadow a lot, I think it’s more an “attrition” thing, repeated pressure often causes me to crack unless I’m confident as to my way out of it, other characters seem to do it too, but to a lesser extent, but I know it’s almost guaranteed with the 2 characters play styles I listed.

But, yeah I may hit the lab a bit more rather than learning as I play.:grinning:

Eagle and New Tsar

It sucks to see everyone ganging up on my main man Rash D:

What the hell is “dishonest play”? If you win with a strategy, keep doing it!

Thunder - Hate dealing with his DP.
Rash - Obnoxious personality accompanied by frequently rude players.

Annoying (particularly the wrecking ball), sure. Dishonest, what do you mean? Rash is a fairly simple character who doesn’t have a lot of surprises he can pull.

1 Like

I whole heartedly apologize to all those who have suffered my Sadira’s wrath. :stuck_out_tongue:

In terms of characters that I groan about every time I see their mug appear on the versus screen… As a Sadira main… GARGOS! He’s the Anti-Sadira. I think there should be an patch that would allow his minions to randomly rebel against him and turn on him… That would be funny. :stuck_out_tongue:

Second… um… Cinder.

In truth, I’m learning how to handle both MU’s better so hopefully I will get to the point where no MU will cause me to groan. :smiley:

I guess it would be accurate to say disrespectful rather than dishonest, but essentially I mean a playstyle that’s very annoying, simple, and very oppressive if you don’t know how to counter it, when you do though it falls apart. Constant wrecking ball shenanigans is a good example of it.

Oh I completely agree, if you win by being a jabroni by all means keep doing it. It may be annoying, but it doesn’t change the W you just got, just don’t count on it working more than once or twice. Unless your opponent’s adaptation outright sucks, then you’re on easy street.

I’m not making excuses btw, it’s all on me to figure that junk out.