What is Your "Uuugh" Character in KI?

For me it would be Aria and Riptor, simply for the fact that they give you so much to think about and prepare for at all times, most of the time in a split second, zoning with their distance tools, using repeated moves for pressure (I haven’t seen a single Aria that doesn’t over-abuse shotgun-knee pressure) “is Riptor going to tail flip over me for a mixup or is this block string really over?” Etc, etc, CHAOS!

5 Likes

I hate both Sadira and Maya with passion, but I don’t want them changed. I like their design, its just that I struggle against them

Shago would be the next

1 Like

Wulf, Arbiter, and especially …RASH!

Glacius (f**k zoners on top of his ridiculous damage)
Hisako in the right hands (if you’re against one who’s good with her resets you’re going to have a bad time)
Wulf/riptor (get off my ass already)
Any character with good teleport mixups (shago, Spinal, etc)

Sadira 100%

1 Like

GARGOS by far my Ugghh. USe to be rash but Ive gotten a handle on him. Gargos I just cant seem to keep locked down… depending on the player anyway. If they are awesome with Gargos and know all the tricks… I might as well set the controller down. lol

1 Like

Glacius and Gargos as they are both massive counters to Sabrewulf

1 Like

G argos, eyedol and rash. I was handed my own ■■■ by gnarly feet’s rash last month. God tier footsies… for certain.

1 Like

Nobody. :confused:

Gargos, rash and fulgore…

But only when the gamertag is someone i know is good

I play Glacius. So Sadira, Jago and Aganos.

Kan-Ra. He is the definition of anti fun when fighting against him.

2 Likes

Sadira thanks to @DarkLrdChuckles, lol.

1 Like

I fear only one character. Can you guess who? I’ll give a hint.

2 Likes

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

TJ, Shago, Cinder, Gargos and Eyedol.

Hisako is getting pretty uuugh-ish for me with her pokes and runaway game. I used to have her down, but the last few Hisako MU’s have been really cut and dry in her favour.

shorch… Wait! It’s not even June yet… :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

Mine would have to be shago because the teleporting is confusing.
Jago because just about every player I’ve faced spasms fire balls
And rash, because of his spamming, and because I hate looking at him.

Hisako and Thunder.

They can both close the distance to any type of character in the game and punish anything you do, whilst Hisako likes to remove any consistency the game has by having her own form of combo setting.

I honest to god think Hisako is the worst addition to the roster period.

If you’re worried about her counters, don’t be. Learn how to bait them by holding back on your attacks (by not doing anything; not the input). :wink: