What is your KI favorite music theme?

Hey! Very interesting way to present it ^^

1 Like

You like Heavy Metal music dude! :wink:

1 Like

Actually into Electronic Music, but I do enjoy the occasional HM sound.

For Sabrewulf’s original theme, there are slight elements of Camille Saint-Saens’ “Danse Macabre” with Bach’s “Toccata and Fugue in D Minor” along with Vivaldi’s “Storm”.

Riptor, Glcius, Sabrewulf, TJ Combo, Eyedol. Gargos

1 Like

In this order

Hisako

Spinal

Maya

Kan-Ra

Orchid

Thunder

Tj Combo

Jago

Sadira

Cinder

Really? Hello? Raam. If you can’t place it or disagree listen again. It’s a great track.

Thunders Theme is catchy
Kims track is pretty good - I’m biased tho because we are kind of a thing

Non stage themes:
KI Intro is amazing especially when it switches to that chill industrial breakdown.

“Tooth & Claw” the remix of SW’s stage theme from Ki1 is really good. Production wise it’s extremely well produced and mixed down.

“The way you move” is nastalgic form me - I had the CD that came with the SNES game when I was a little kid and I loved that song.

But this is a cool post! KI has always had some of the best music ( I can’t speak for the n64 version).

The

1 Like

Love that for you both :raised_hand:t2::relieved:

I love them themes like so:
Shago/Omen, Kan-Ra (listening to it is an experience), Jago (I’m biased but it’s also fire), T.J, Orchid, Thunder, Maya, Cinder, Hisako, Spinal, Glacius.

I’m actually going to flip on AI right now and check out some of these because I don’t think I can recall too much of the music I’m normally too busy getting beat up

Aww man, so many good tracks in this game! My favorites in each season, in order, would be:

Season 1:

Orchid
Jago
Thunder
Shadow Jago
Fulgore
Glacius
Spinal

Season 2:

TJ Combo
Kan Ra
Aganos
Cinder
Maya

Season 3:

Eyedol
Arbiter
General Raam
Kim Wu
Tusk

1 Like

Season 1:

Jago/Spinal
Thunder/Orchid
Fulgore/Glacius
Shadow Jago
LOVED Sabrewulf’s theme - not only does it reflect the character’s tragic life, but little parts of his old theme are ingeniously embedded within it as a way of conveying a sense of delirium, like Sabrewulf is struggling to recall who he once was. It also seems to have little touches of “The Wolf Man” as well in sections.

Overall, I think S1 had the best quality in its music overall. I can’t say that I have much complaints, if at all.

S2:
Cinder (I listen to this song everyday, not gonna lie - just too ■■■■ good! *headbangs)
T.J.
Maya
Hisako
Aganos
HATED Riptor’s in this game - just so generic and flat compared to her KI1 theme

Kan-Ra’s is okay.
Generally solid in terms of soundtrack quality, although Riptor’s left a LOT to be desired.

Season 3:
Eyedol’s theme is definitely at the top - very nice touch with the John Carpenter-esque 80s B Horror synth soundtrack.
Tusk is also good. I kind of had hoped that it would be something like Maya’s where they used his KI2 soundtrack but made it orchestral and added a choir in. I mean, in the relaxed state, that does kind of appear, but personally I had been hoping that it would be like Cinder’s where they took what was there but added/expanded upon it by bringing in a choir or singers, with the lyrics in Icelandic speaking of Tusk’s immortal life/journey.
Kim Wu - really liked the South Korean lullaby in certain parts
Rash - a fun song
REALLY disliked Gargos’ theme. I don’t know, it’s a cover of his KI2 theme which was awesome, but here it felt waaaaaaay too amateurish.

Generally alright, although I think S3’s soundtrack was the weakest imo.

2 Likes

Oh my god y e s. I feel like his theme is kinda underrated but it’s so heckin awesome. It’s so darn catchy and so Cinder and just chef’s kiss