What is the most useless move that your main has?

I feel that light DP has no use in Thunder’s gameplan besides a quick check on pressure that doesn’t always work. Then again I could be missing out on some major advantage it gives. So… Idk actually

I believe is a great move but very tricky to use because of, as you mentioned above, the hitbox.
The animation/trail effect doesn’t fit the hitbox making it look like the opponent is clipping over the eclipse itself and your hit is invisible.

The AI will know exactly where to hit making it harder to jump over it, but between human players this factor changes. I like the idea it requires work/skill to use it effectively, but it’s not hard eating a jump in because of making the bad strenght choice or bad timing for eclipse as an AA.
No good against meaties, nice for waking up (light version) because of its 4 frames speed (will stop some normals/overheads. Using it for juggles (they have to guess, there’s no way to tell different strenghts) and fun to dash light eclipse to mess your opponent too.

I was going to say I can’t think of a useless move actually XD
Heavy ragged edge is easy to react, same as heavy hamstring but I find myself using them anyway.