What is Happening With This game?

Bit dramatic no?

For all we know MS is knee deep in KI4 planning/development on the next gen Xbox…if that turns out to be true there’s gonna be a lot of really stupid looking people here.

KI 2013 is 5 YEARS OLD…let that sink in…how much longer do you honestly expect MS to keep putting money/resources into it…especially considering the massive drop off in players? We should feel lucky it lasted as long as it did.

1 Like

not being dramatic, i talk like a sailor

We spoke, things got done. Cool!

All we want is a bug free game.

great work IG! i still think MS needs to let this franchise go free to other platforms though. at least for the next one (assuming there is)

1 Like

I expect them to either keep putting money and resources into the game forever or shut down the game. Don’t waste people’s time dealing with bugs and glitches that took forever to get fix. Treat KI like they do bill gates stocks. Better be top priority.

That’s ridiculous. There will be a new KI and until then we can enjoy this one.

1 Like

Dear God…this forum is something else. At some point you gotta let it go, KI (2013) is done as far as MS is concerned (it makes zero business sense to put any more money into it), enjoy it for what it is, be happy you got 3 seasons out of it and move the ■■■■ on.

With any luck we will get a next gen KI sequel in a couple years.

1 Like

zZzZzzZz huh you say something? bit dramatic no? lmao

1 Like

10/10 responce filled with useful information.

Would read again.

glad i could offer you valuable insight and a different perspective. have a joy joy day!