What is Happening With This game?

Just a customer of a business giving an opinion about the state of the game. Not a negative troll but someone who would like to see something I bought work.
Microsoft is s business and if they sell a product they should support it.

1 Like

Absolutley! Just not sure why you are directing at me as if I told you you couldnt have an opinion.
Best thing you is go tot he main KI Bug thread and list exaclty what you are experiencing per James request so you can help them narrow it down and fix it quickly.

No offense meant. Just saw the comments about negative trolls trying to kill the game and it didn’t work for me.

There are several trolls trying to kill the game…none are on this thread…but my point was dont feed those trolls in other formats or here if they arrive.

The game seems to be fine at the moment for many… lets hope its on the fast lane to being back to normal.

2 Likes

Well, the game worked perfectly Monday. Tuesday it’s broken again.

Oh no! I hope it’s not D:. It was great yesterday!

1 Like

Back to the way it was for me. Shin Hisako is not accessible, daily loot broken.

Yeah I’ve recently had the Shin issue, didn’t have it before. :confused:

I did manage to get matches with a friend going about a fortnight ago, however I haven’t tried to play online since so I can’t comment on how well the online stuff is working.

Shadow Lords still crashes to the point of being unplayable forme though…it’d be nice if I did actually have the option of playing it. :confused:

Recent ■■■■■■■■ tests patience of most zealous KI supporters.

1 Like

I stopped playing about a month ago when the new BattleTech game came out. Uninstalling KI wasn’t much of a problem for me because of the connection issues. And that is despite the fact that – in general – I love the game.

I stepped away from KI due to honestly being bored with level grinding but the fact that other players are experiencing issues other than me is really annoying. On top of that Microsoft isn’t doing anything even though they bought the ip?

This sucks.

You know. Reading these threads and the amount of people that are on the bug thread kinda makes me sad for the state of the game. It kinda sucks. I really appreciate the help of the people working on it but something has to change soon

5 Likes

I’m still able to find matches but often times I have to quit the search and start another search all over again sometimes several times in a row. And my Shin Hisako is also greyed out. I don’t really play with her very much but since I paid for her I would like to have her available to play with.

2 Likes

I’ve been dealing with it and can’t play more than just one person. I miss my lobbies :unamused:

You nailed it on the head. This needs to get fixed otherwise I’m moving on

1 Like

Louder for the folks in the back!!!

1 Like

Thinking about doing the same. I’m not about to waste my time on Xbox altogether if the one thing I bought the dang console for isn’t working properly.

I. Invested. Money into Killer Instinct as a whole. Not one single character should be locked after payments went through. Period.

Sick of this bs.

2 Likes

That’s exactly how I feel and I’ve been playing this game from day one. It’s the reason why I brought an Xbox one

2 Likes

Force IG to go back to KI or close the servers. Stop wasting time MS.

1 Like

MS is lacking exclusives. well, they got KI as one of the few and its being squandered. you know, they should just relinquish it and let it go multiplatform already. maybe somebody else will give a ■■■■, or throw IG a bone so they can buckle down and ■■■■■■ the situation? but thats wishful thinking. KI is in a jar under MS’ ■■■■■■ sink forgotten it seems

1 Like