What games to buy for the ps4

So in about 3 weeks i am gonna buy me a ps4 with god of war.
I am also interested in killzone shadow fall; are there still players play this game online or is the mp as good as dead? So is it worth to buy this game and or season pass since i can get the season pass for 6.50 euros / dollars.
Is the mp for uncharted 4 still a lot of people playing and works uncharted 4 with a season pass (cant find it) ?
Any other games that i should check out on the ps4?
ps i don’t like ‘dark souls ish’ games and i am not a fan of most japanese style games.
Thank you for the reply

If I’m buying a PS4 Shadow of The Colossus is the game for me (beautiful remake)
Uncharted 4 was a great game too, but I didn’t play multiplayer much. Looked fine, still I was a Gears player by then so it felt kinda chaotic.

1 Like

I will say this about Dark Souls games… I’m not a fan of them either, but Bloodborne is still one of my favorite games this generation, and I did NOT see that coming. Maybe give it a shot and see what you think? It’s hard, of course, but once you really learn how to play and get past some initial frustration, I’ve really had a blast with it.

Other games I have on PS4 that I really enjoy are:

Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy
Horizon Zero Dawn
Uncharted 4
Ratchet & Clank

Games that are okay, but wouldn’t really go out of my way for:

The Last Guardian (which is a shame given how much I loved Ico)
Street Fighter V
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT

I’ve also heard good things about
Nioh (though that’s supposedly a Dark Souls clone)
Nier: Automata
Yakuza 6
Yakuza 0
Uncharted: Lost Legacy
Until Dawn

1 Like

thanks, gonna check out horizon and ratchet.
you dont know if people still play mp killzone? Can i find out somewhere before i buy?

I honestly don’t know. Never played much Killzone. Sorry, man!

Agony
DOOM
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Mega Man X Legacy Collection
God of War 4
Soul Calibur 6
Omen of Sorrow
Darksiders 3

1 Like

thanks,
btw do you or any ps4 player friends you might have know if killzone shadow fall MP is still being played?

Bloodborne
Until Dawn
Horizon Zero Dawn
Uncahrted 4
NIOH

1 Like

The new God of War, because it’s fantastic! I’d also recommend Crash Bandicoot, as well as the usual list of AAA games like Monster Hunter World, Doom, Shadow of Mordor, and any of the big Multiplats.

3 Likes

I’m sorry man but I’ve never played Killzone either :stuck_out_tongue:

god of war is great, dont understand why its getting 9s and 10s on reviews, but it is good and worth the money

How far are you into it? Just asking because the game transforms a lot (for the better) as it goes.

i am in a realm with wasp warriors killing white robed beings