What game worlds/universes would you like to live in?

So what game worlds/universes would you like and enjoy/love as well as don’t mind living in?

For me one game world I would enjoy as well as don’t mind living in at all is the beautiful and wondrous Forest of Nibel from Ori and the Blind Forest and overall in the Ori and the Blind Forest universe :grin: :relaxed: :relieved:

Another would be, of course, the Killer Instinct universe :wink: :smile:

1 Like

NO! The KI Universe is as f***ed up as Mortal Kombat.

I would live in the Halo universe, it’s a bit bad, but not THAT bad (I like to acknowledge myself as Thel’ Vadam after all).

2 Likes

I’d like to live in the future with the Jetsons. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Peggle universe seems quite nice.

(for some reason, i cant find any other good pictures that display the backgrounds / settings of the game. Oh well. If you played the game, you will understand.)

2 Likes

Well i love racing games and this world i want to be in

1 Like

I would’ve prefer a crossover multiverse with Mario & Sonic the Hedgehog universes. I’ve always imagined having crazy fantasies where I team up with Mario, Sonic, and their friends into becoming inter-dimensional heroes by traveling around other universes, meeting various kinds of people, and fighting evil forces.

3 Likes

Animal Crossing would be perfect

As a racer/participant, spectator, or both even, yes? :wink:

1 Like

For me, probably the mushroom kingdom. simply out of the fact that even if I get killed I can always come back with a green mushroom or something like that.

The KI universe would only work for me if I’m among the stalkers (Like the first male stalker of Riptor’s pack)

2 Likes

KI, MGS, SF, Transformers, Maybe elder scrolls, Oni (no not form halo, an old ps2 game bungie made), maybe Halo, The LOK series, maybe kinetica, maybe Mass effect, and maybe destiny.

Racer.

1 Like

The Pokemon universe! Nothing really bad ever happens, and you get to travel around the world with your friends and your animal companions! Whats not to love about that?

1 Like

Sonic the Hedgehog or F-Zero would be pretty cool.

I really want to live in Custom Robo universe…

Why? Because I love robot fight! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The One Piece universe.

It has its messed up things about it like any other, but it’s like a world of worlds lol so many different and amazing places you can do and so many amazing things to see.

Thats actually a cofusing subject.

In one of the first episodes, it implies that Ash almost got murdered by a swarm of Beedrills. A death SO IMPOSSIBLY HORRIBLE that i dont think it even has a real-world counter-part.

But on the other hand, later in the series, the violence is toned down by making seem like humans can survive anything. (Considering how many times characters get shocked by thousands of volts from electric pokemon.)

1 Like

Gotta note that Team Magma and Team Aqua almost Scorched/Drowned the world.

1 Like

Especially when they summoned the two Legendary/Mythical Pokemon Groudon and Kyogre in this one Pokemon episode :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Earthbound

#Equestria!!!

…what? :disappointed_relieved:

:racehorse::racehorse::racehorse::racehorse::racehorse::dragon: