What does the future hold for KI after S3

Well, personally I do not want a full on sequel at all. That would just lower the character roster number, remove a lot of things that many people like, and add stuff that could have been added to the original game. With fighting game sequels especially, a lot of things are removed from the game and replaced with new stuff, or nothing at all.
(R.I.P. Solid Snake :cry:) A good game to compare this to would be Minecraft. Both games instead of using sequels to add content, they add it with updates, or in KI’s case, seasons. What if Mojang just stopped working on Minecraft and announced “Minecraft 2?”

I do not mean that sequels are bad or should not happen, but this game does not need one. There is literally nothing that a sequel could add to the game that could not be done with a season or update. All you would be getting is slightly different gameplay for more money and less content. If it removed nothing and only added stuff, then it would just be an update posing as a sequel. (cough Street Fighter 4 cough)

And if you want the game to stay where it is without any more content… I mean no offense, but just don’t update the game.

1 Like