What do we want MOST

If EA make KI season 3! It would $50.00…

That is for combo breaker edition. Ultra edition costs $100. You can only use ultras for S3 characters if you buy the Ultra edition.

1 Like

EA’s KI:

Combo Breaker edition: $50.00

Ultra edition: $100.00

Ultimate finish: $35.00

Story mode: $35.00

Truth ending: $20.00

We already have that in the Shadow Lab. What were you thinking of adding or how is yours different?

$1000 season pass that allows you to buy S3 or your game will be deleted forever. On topic,I say Ultimates and more shadow mode stuff would be cool.

1 Like

You are awsome!

I get its money. Im lucky in that sense.

Ki3 maybe will be one big full game who knows?

1 Like

How will PC users pay for DLC
Do any of you feel the addition of PC will lower chances of future netcode advancements?

If you are just saying disinterest to annihilation than do that, and try to keep that in mind without roping the Ultimates into this.

I don’t expect other characters to have annihilation and I honestly don’t think they should have an annihilation but I do think all the cast should have Ultimates without the annihilation. it should isn’t.

The point is this simply: you can’t decide how everything goes by one character.

Ultimates=/=Annihilation it is not black and white/default/automatic.

That’s something you should consider looking at. Ultimates are a possibility and I think IG should go with it and make it a think for everyone and I don’t expect them to give everyone else annihilation.

I would assume the patch can be applied to both.

If you have a MS gift card you can enter it at their website to redeem points

1 Like

There is fine line between being censored by tyrants/brutes and being censored for genuinely being disrespectful to others. We all live in the “real” world, we are all equally apart of it as much as you are, but that shouldn’t be an excuse to take what others say/do as a way to insult them. I am very familiar with your recent post that caused the scandal and understand very well why the devs censored you.

With that being said, the forums are genuinely a nice place for us to express our opinions and ideas. That warrants us to the same level of respect, devs and users alike. Granted, sometimes the devs may take something we post as disrespectful or ill-natured. But, they are only human and alike the rest of us, we cannot identify how something is intended to be read whether it’d be sarcastic or playful, sometimes it may come off a tad callous.

However, in your instance, it was genuinely disrespectful and uncalled for. There are better ways to criticize someone without having to insult someones work. That person who created the move/character/etc may have done their best to implement a function so when a nasty post comes from a dedicated fan, it leaves a mark. I can see that you are passionate about KI and just want it to be as great as it could, but learning to channel it into the right way will make your voice and opinions critical to the devs taking you seriously.

By the end of this long post, you may care little for my opinion and may still be clouded in anger by the whole situation. But, I just want end on this note. From one passionate KI fan to another, we have an awesome community, we already have batches of douchebags in the community so don’t follow in their footsteps. I’m glad you are passionate and take the game seriously, you just want it to be its best without suffering from functions that may not work or are arguable worse than what they were. Like I said, channel those opinions in the right way and its easier for the devs to understand your point and more importantly for us to support you.

1 Like

@oTigerSpirit

Well said

So who saw that SFV campaign trailer? Knew it was coming and that it would overshadow KI’s slideshow. Yet people on here defend it. It will look really bad if KI has another similar story mode when now both SF and MKX have real story modes. I argued all along that a real story mode is important and capcom is proving me right.

1 Like

I’ve already bought the PC version of SFV and I would rather see Capcom working on the DLC characters than that lame looking montage of anime cliche weirdness.

As far as Capcom proving you right I’m not sure where you get that. If something was shown to be legit and necessary just because Capcom does it, then on disc DLC and selling gem packs to buff your character would be a requirement for fighting games too.

Gem packs = KI Gold.

The game is pretty much the same as KI, they saw that it works so they did the same. I haven’t been following SFV too much but I believe most things in the game are purhaseable via playing the game alot. They also have a 60 dollar version like the ultra edition with everything. Let’s try not to diss capcom in that regard when it’s hardly different than KI’ model except they give you stuff just by playing.

As for the story, dismissing it because you think it’s anime is hardly fair seeing as how it was only a trailer and the KI story isn’t a masterpiece itself.

Fact remains that the big fighting games are improving. They are leaving KI behind and that story mode will give SFV a nice boost to their review score and have something for casuals to digest and get aquainted to the characters.

While I love the new story mode for SFV, I know KI won’t even enter that fully animated territory song don’t have expectations for KI in that dept

However that is going to be so sweet!

At least someone is doing a story mode

Now KI I wanted a fluid character viewer at least or new costumes and in that aspect SF can influence the direction

1 Like

No, you’re pretty much completely wrong. You can’t buy anything with KI Gold that alters your characters fighting ability. The Gem Packs in SF x Tekken changed the stats of the fighters. Sorry, that’s nothing like buying hats and colors with KI gold.

MK has a very different audience. It’s a party game and the story mode adds single player content to a series where the AI is known to be awful (and essentially cheating) and the online is terrible. To say that those things “are leaving KI behind,” is a stretch. I infinitely prefer the KI story mode to MK, and frankly I would rather see SF stick to an arcade mode style with a simple setup and then ending movie. I don’t want to watch two hours of cutscenes in order to play 90 seconds of fighting game. If I want a lousy SF movie I can watch the van damme version or the legend of Chun Li.

I think it’s perfectly fair to judge the story by the trailer. There’s a freakin’ Death Star orb thing blotting out the sun for no reason and then we are going to be asked to believe that this evil organization with the death ball is going to be defeated by punching.

Forums are always filled with people asking for this stuff. It’s like complaining about no story in a multiplayer shooter. The net is filled with people bemoaning it, but the developers collect data and the data shows that no one plays those things. So why would I want them to invest $10 million in a story mode that I’m not going to play or care about?

I was happy with the KI s1 story mode. S2 is great. If you are thrilled at the prospect of Capcom dropping an hour of cut scenes into SFV, then that’s great. But don’t come on here pretending that’s the difference between success and failure for a fighting game.

lol like I said, I haven’t been following SFV so when you mentioned jems I thought you meant that it was a part of the game. Now that that’s clear gems shouldn’t even be brought up entirely. It’s not the same game. Might as well bring up some other MS game if you’re going to bring up SxT.

As for you’re second paragraph. That all seems pretty biased and misleading. MKX is in no way a party game and this right here sort of defeats you’re whole arguement. MKX pretty much has universal praise because of its story mode and because of it has become a favorite among many players. You say you don’t like it and you wouldn’t want SF to have it but the majority of the world does not share your opinions. If you really want to see the importance of the story mode and why am arguing it’s important read every MK9 and MKX reviews and comments section. It’s one thing hearing it from me, a cynical person on this forum, and the rest of the world.

At this point in time, I’d just like the level 4 ender effects to go away.

Just hold out until Patch 3.1!