What cookies do you love/enjoy eating?

I enjoy eating many different kinds/types of cookies including sugar, snickerdoodle, macadamia nut, peanut butter, and oatmeal raisin as well as sprinkled, M&M, and white chocolate chip cookies:

Along with cookie pies and most recently Corso’s Cookies or Corso Cookies, cookies made/produced by the founder AND creator of that particular cookie baking company Tina Corso:

Here is the link now to the official Corso’s Cookies website to AND for anyone who is interested in getting themselves some Corso Cookies (like I did here recently) and I wanna say their cookies tasted SO good, delicious, and yummy especially the frostings/icicles on these shortbread cookies which make them tasted EVEN MORE better :yum: :cookie: :yum: :cookie:
https://www.corsoscookies.com

1 Like

Macadamia

2 Likes

i like chocolate chip. Homemade, soft and chewy and warm. Not that storebought nonsense. An old woman must have had her hands inside my cookies at some point as a bare minimum.

3 Likes

Macadamia. I always like the seasonal sugar cookies a lot too!

2 Likes

Oatmeal raisin is my favorite, but only the kind my grandmother (used to…deceased now) and wife makes are the ones I like. I could and have on several occasions eaten a whole batch in one setting.

2 Likes

Chocolate chip, double chocolate chip, and white macadamia :yum:

2 Likes

I work for the largest Cookie dough manufacture in the fund raising industry in the US. Im so burnt out on cookies LOL
But my favorite is Choc Chunk. We make and test A LOT of cookies each week. lol

2 Likes

Man, I felt the need to lose weight just reading your post. lol

2 Likes

We also pack and ship boxed chocolates. Pecan caramel clusters, Peanut butter bears, thin mints, ect… Gummy bears, salted cashews, almonds, trail mix, pizzas, pretzels, cheese cakes, cookie dough bites. We do a lot of Yeti mugs and drinking tumblers.

1 Like

Oreos deserve their own food group. I also like homemade chocolate chip and those cheap frosted sugar cookies (or the homemade ones)

2 Likes

http://funnyasduck.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/funny-frog-lying-down-holding-belly-god-so-full-pics.jpg

4 Likes

Sugar Cookies, Holiday Cookies, ect.

I get a sugar cookie almost every time I go to Subway

1 Like

I’m not into cookies in my country, but in the States were kind of awesome!

Now are you saying the cookies in your home country of Argentina are not THAT good/great or are you just saying Argentina’s cookies are simply NOT your favorite kinds/types there? :confused: :confounded:

Oatmeal no raisins and chocolate chip. This one lady for the holidays made these oatmeal cookie with white chocolate chunks in them, they were too good lol

1 Like

They are different, the ones in USA look like “made and baked at home” and here are quite processed. Don’t know how to put it. They are ok and there are many flavours, but it’s like comparing a painted canvas to a photoshop graphic design. Now “cookies” ala american style became more popular, but you get them at coffe shops and aren’t cheap. And also people here is more used to cakes and desserts over cookies when going to coffe shops. And croissants…A lot! Lol

1 Like

I’m old school. Plain chocolate chip cookies will always be my favorite. Peanut butter comes in a close 2nd.

1 Like

Chocolate Chip will always be my absolute fav

1 Like

Hold on, what now? Cookies ARE desserts. Cookies are another FORM/TYPE of desserts :confused:

Not here =S

But I remember these ones in USA :yum:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51OVBTxCvSL.jpg

2 Likes