What are your KI nitpicks?

And here I thought cinder’s fired up dp was too safe…I didn’t realize you can just dash under him with some characters and get a full punish for free regardless if it was fired up or not.

This is definitely a knit pick that drives me nuts. I don’t have people over often, but that’s the only time some characters get used - and the XP doesn’t go to my profile or theirs. Just into some weird “player 2” void…

I asked about this in the Season 2 forums and got a reply, which is best paraphrased as “this is a lot harder than it sounds and would have to have been implemented from the start”.

This is true… I remember this. Same with the color selection in the Store/Fighters customization.
Neither one of these will likely ever change.

Well now that Eyedol is coming out in two days I can cross one nitpick off my list.

But in the process now I have a few Eyedol nitpicks. >__<

1. Eyedol’s retro still has the purple/red electricity between the heads. (please remove)
  2. Retro Eyedol’s mage head has the flesh missing from one sides of his mouth. (is he a zombie?)
  3. Retro Eyedol has the same weapon as the default, here’s his big spiked mace?
  4. Eyedol no longer refers to himself as “we” at least not in the trailer, kinda miss that.
  5. The colors of some of his default skins seem to change the color of the mage’s tattoos, they should stay purple.

Actually in his ending he did say “I” and “my”

Weird, at the end of the video when asked if he was her son Eyedol said “We don’t think so”.

Well it’s kind of a common thing for “many in one” (if that’s even the right term for them) types of characters. Even Ermac does it from time to time.

I getcha, each head is an “I” but when speaking for both of them he said “we”

I was thinking more along the lines of Venom, who speaks in unison I guess.

So I guess that’s another cross off your nitpick list then?

I suppose so, though I really do like the we approach but since it’s not really applicable I guess you’re right. :stuck_out_tongue:

To be fair, in this game, Eyedol technically IS one being just with head sliced in half

True, though we don’t know yet if the heads think independently now that he’s cut in half~

My nitpicks are the constant changes to fulgore this character has been changed just about every dam patch since season one all because ppl don’t know how to deal with his pressure it’s sad there changing these things because of a couple of ppl don’t want to go train in the dojo and figure out how to deal sorry but for me the hype train has left the station

Well sadira, wulf, kan-ra and…who was it? I think it was…spinal? Or was it riptor? Those characters have had tons of changes since their debut.

For different reasons. too.

Not to nitpick your nitpick friend but they don’t just change things based on what a couple of people say, they do internal testing and decide what they think is best for balancing. Plus I’m sure they have internal telemetry telling them about character usage and stuff.

Though I do agree constant changes are annoying, personally I preferred Fulgore’s season 1 manual meter charging over the reactor thing. Now I makes me not want to use energy moves at times because it’ll drain my meter gain. >__<

Eyedol…

Why is Kim wu’s manual window so big?

Care to be more specific? :stuck_out_tongue: