What are your KI nitpicks?

Just noticed a handful of cosmetic “flaws” while getting more acquainted with Tusk. At least his forehead doesn’t clip though his Valhalla helmet anymore.

Just still hate recapture.

I don’t hate recapture but I wish everyone had one, kinda annoying that some characters can recapture and others can’t.

I’d rather it was a TJ only thing or it was gone completely. Ground or air, not one into the other or vice versa.

Only got two

• local play should allow both profiles to be sign in and able to progress
    -need leveling far beyond 50 or something else that does really matter but it’s nice to have
1 Like

I’ve but a small list of gripes:

• .#BuffPracticeMode
  • Would be nice if two profiles could be logged in locally. I’d like to take my wife into some lobbies without buying another Xbox or a Windows 10 PC
  • Possession should hit opponents in a Stagger state
  • Green smoke in character select could be toned down a bit, tough to see the models
  • A Hold-To-Pause feature would be really sweet for tournaments

My only gripe:

No Ultimates

A new gripe I found. Want a 95% chance win against me? Pick cinder. It’s basically an auto win for you. Seriously I don’t get it. Him, Shago and rash are my utter annoyances because they barely have to play the neutral game. They can just fly all over the screen because why not?

1 Like

Miine is when I fight Arbiter in a mirror match. The ascetic amour is always green for Player 2 when player 1 has a completely different accessory set. I hope they fix this.

1 Like

Im with you on RASH…I absolutely hate RASH! I play and practice against him every time I play KI…and he is just too good…he basically whens at everything.
And to all the people on here that always defend Rash or say he is easy to beat or whatever…Post a video of beating Rash and his antics…a good RASH, not some bum.

Anyway…yeah I hate rash lol

He’s just annoying more then anything. He has limited tools but the ability to just fly around the screen all day is just facepalm worthy for me.

Cinder a different story though. I can’t beat him. The fact he does low damage doesn’t matter vs me since he just up and flies away or Dp\s when he feels like it then throw on the burnout trait.

yeah his flip kick is something else! He is def a lot better with the S3 buffs and new moves

LOL don’t you play ARIA?

1 Like

Aria can fly but nothing like Rash… you add in his tongue winch move and he is really annoying…because it kills the start up of your move

“Checking for downloadable content” wait times are still #1 for me lol

1 Like

I do, BUT unlike ARIA and Sadira their air movement is far less “mobile” then cinders. He can go left, right, diagonal, up, down etc etc.

Their air time compared to cinders’ is much less. ARIA’s hover is just over 60 frames. Cinders can stay in the air for almost 2 seconds. All the while having a hitbox out.

It’s a personal gripe I have with it. Another reason I have concern for KI turning into a anime fighter. :disappointed:

what do you mean having a hit box out?

Trailblazer is a special attack. So when it becomes active there’s a hitbox out.

Even if they cant shorten them, they should have it at least start automatically before the press start menu. That way when booting up the game, I can get a soda or something and it will start checking on its own.

1 Like

Exactly. I now just start the game, press start and go off a do something for a few minutes since I know it takes a while lol