What are you the most excited about for season 3?

Thats not the point of this thread. but it deserves to be mentioned.

The topic title is what are you excited about, thats what needs to be discussed, what are you excited about, and no, I wonā€™t edit my post, because I stand by that.

Tuesday.
Coming for PC.

My only fears are IG will delay the PC port, or the PC port will be a disaster.

I think everyone has fears about the pc port, hopefully those fears can be put to rest on tuesday for you pc folks.

1 Like

Oh lord. Here we go againā€¦

You donā€™t get to drop flame bait like that in your question and then act surprised when people ā€œgo off topicā€

EDIT THAT POST NOW IF YOU DONā€™T WANT IT TO BE REMOVED I would remove the leaked info.

Called an opinion, also, what are you excited for about season 3, since thats the topic. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m excited about:

• Tusk
  • Kim Wu
  • Level 4 enders
  • The faith that some day we might have new mode(s) to play with
  • Another season of incessant whining from the community about changes, additions, and cost.

Not sure that last part was necessary, but okay for the rest.

Well Iā€™m not the one that decided to start a topic with a question formulated like "Despite (insert completely unrelated controversial opinion here), what do you think about x?

Its a discussion about season 3, its relevant, and will always be relevant, no reason for people to focus on that though, when its not the point of the topic. You more then anyone else always seem to bash me for my opinion of the unfair pricing, when in this topic that wasnā€™t even the point, its a valid point, but its not the topicā€™s point.

All 3 seasons, classic games ( console only), all previous accessories, new bonus colors & accessories including retros, all the characters (with early access if pre ordered on console), 18,000+ KI gold, VIP double Boosters (permanent), I think Iā€™m missing something but not sureā€¦

basically the FULL game (three seasons) + what can be essentially considered to be a Season pass, in game currency, & permanent double booster, including early access on future content & two classic games (on console)

IM CLEARLY excited to see Eyedol so i can main him and be the best with him LOL

Has eyedol been confirmed?

Not yet :slight_smile:

Nope.

But Iā€™m just glad Tusk is back, still not a fan of Kim Wu and the other 2 characters but Iā€™m just happy I can play as Tusk in 5 days!

The third Guest Charater (you know who I mean)

sadly since no eyedol or ultimates not much elseā€¦the lighting is kinda cool

BISON!!! :rage:

well im really excited for this overpriced 20$ free to play to be released on tuesday HELL YA!!!