What are you the most excited about for season 3?

I like new balance. surely characters will feel some different.also i would like them to have normally 3 more colors and one more accessory set, just to fresh them a bit. if they added some levels to grind. or are the levels going to be set to 0 as the rank?

…and of course new characters and new stages.

Tusk. :3

1 Like

8 new characters
level 4 enders (looks awesome)
new UI
balance
also excited about the 18k gold, what we can do with it in the future.
I have most costumes and its more fun earning costumes / colors than just buy with KI gold.
excited what IG will offer us to spend our gold on.
and season 3 in general. :wink:

I’m excited for…

A. New Sadira shenanigans…
B. Kim Wu…
C. Glacius changes…

And the most important of all…

Drum roll…

KAN RA NERFS!

Crowd goes wild… Fire works explode… Dogs and cats finally get along!

Hmmm…

The new lighting. Looks amazing.
The new tunes.
Rash and Tusk.
TJ’s new tools.
Kan-Ra’s cheap scarabs getting nerfed.
New character select screen.
Getting it free on Win10.
Level 4 enders. Yup, I like em!

1 Like

Arbiter, Kim Wu, new balance changes for Glacius/Cinder/Orchid/Omen and new lighting.

believe it or not, a stable season 3 with all refinements and no more balance changes that is what I look most forward to. I am a bit tired of waiting for a complete game, so probably having all characters and all ideas/content implemented and available to us, that’s my wish.

I am most excited for Rash. I LOVE guest characters in fighting game, and I remember hearing the devs mention they were fans of Battletoads in passing, and instantly wanted one in KI. Now we have Rash!!!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.
*Original post, click at your own discretion.

-xSkeletalx

:confused:

New ip :smiley:

Rash and new lighting

The thing I’m looking forward to is the NEW characters I want to see what new ideas they come up with

Arbiter. And seeing what people do with him.

This is the Third or Fourth thread you have opened always complaining about the price. Your last thread got flagged and I saw you saying the same thing in other people threads. Now Another thread again with the same complain. We already know you dont like the pricing since last week. Really man stop this.

1 Like

Tusk and Kim I never played KI2 as a child so I’m ready. Plus a nerfed Kan ra it’s go time come Tuesday

then edit your OP to reflect that.

I am excited for the updated UI, combat system changes (flipouts), the returning and new characters (including the guests), the updated graphics (minus the LVL 4 enders), and the new music tracks. I am still anticipating future announcements, content, and surprises coming our way.

Surprisingly, i’m ecstatic for the mechanic changes. No more breaker instinct cancel gimmicks, especially Jago’s. He can easily gain 30% health with a combo breaker. Also interested in picking up Tusk, his sword reminds me a lot of the stuff in the Soul’s series.

I’m most excited for patch 3.1 to toggle off the level 4 enders once I make the update. Also looking forward to the SFV mechanic (flip out).

2 Likes

Kim Wu.

1 Like

Well firstly before ya get too mad:: the Supreme Edition is 59:99 which has all Ultra pacts combined : U

As for me.

If I was to be hyped about season 3 it would be Ultimates…BUT since that isn’t there…really all I have to be truly hyped for is the new lvl4 enders and music.

1 Like