What are you playing?

Fire Emblem: Echoes.

This is game refreshing with its deviations from the modern games, but it’s also kept its retro style difficulty. Good thing I picked Casual mode.

I’d love to be playing that, but lost my 3DS on the plane trip down to KIWC.

Damn, that sucks. Got critical’d by the plane.

I played FRIDAY THE 13TH THE VIDEO GAME for about 30 minutes before I realized how much it sucks. lol

Back to INJUSTICE 2… which definitely doesn’t suck. :slight_smile:

Playing Skyrim on Xbox One and Destiny on PS4

So overall two big :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: for you then, yes? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :laughing:

I havent found a match either… very disappointing. But… Im sure the game will be a ton of fun once they fix the server issues. The menu looks cool and the in game achievements look really cool since they are Summer camp badges or patches.

@GothVampirella BTW the Campaign/story mode is coming as free DLC later this summer!

Yeah, stay with it. It’s just a matter of they weren’t prepared (And Microsoft) because they didn’t think they were going to get such a HUGE response. I guess they thought being an indie studio, nobody would care, but seems like people still love Friday the 13th! It’s a truely fun game that deserves to be played for sure. I know it’s buggy and laggy a bit, but they are hard at work. I read somewhere that they are on full power trying to get them back up running. They even bought more servers!

It’s a really fun game. I’ve had a group of 8 people I play with since release, and we play Private matches (Those work great, it’s just Quick Play is being affected)

I personally enjoy it. But, everyone is different. I’m sure you’d like it Seraphs, you have to. You have that kind of Memorabilia in your house, no reason you wouldn’t lol

Oh yeah Im patient and understand why it wont work…just kind of sucks being a 3 day weekend and it wont work. But Im sure next weekend it will be good to go. Holla at me if you do another private lobby please

1 Like

For those that have Marvel Heroes the new Daredevil Costume is free for PS plus members

Friday the 13th! OMG now that the matches are up and able its soooo much fun! Especially playing with friends… wow! Its hilarious and exciting! Its a must play for everyone!

1 Like

Is it free to play or a traditional sales model? I admit I love the idea of team focused games but implementation has been poor and I’ve sink a lot of money into games that just didn’t hold up - despite being an awesomely fun idea (Evolve). If it’s free to try then I will give it a go, but I can’t imagine buying copies for all my cheap ■■■ friends and relatives.

If you’re talking about the Friday the 13th game, I recommend you wait for a sale.
From what I know, it’s $40 for essentially one game mode, three maps, and contains a multiplayer only focus.

I’d wait it out to see if they add anything substantial to it because its asking price is ludicrous.
If it doesn’t change at all in the next few months, I recommend just nabbing Dead By Daylight.
Sure, it may not look as pretty but as a ‘complete’ game, it’s better off.

Well, on topic for the thread, I’ve just been playing Persona 5 (Got it for my B-day! Woot!) and Warframe. Nothing real special on my end.

nah…40$ digital only… but prob be on sale on day or games with gold months down the line…but will ppl be playing then is the question?

1 Like

Yeah. I have the $40, but I’m travelling for 3 weeks out of the next four. I’m definitely tempted but I will probably wait a little bit. I’d love to hear how the game develops for you.

Yeah wait because XBox has an issue where you cant use quick match. Currently you have to create a private lobby and invite players. The “Searching for group” option in XBox friends and party is the only way to play right now.

The PC patch came out yesterday and didnt work right. PC doesnt have testing by the “console company” so it can be released much quicker (30 mins after they press Enter on the developer end)
PS4 came out today and XBox is taking longer to come out due to XBox must check and review the patch before releasing.

They say it may be Friday if MS get the ball rolling quick enough.

But honestly its a ton of fun…LOTS of laughing and ooohs and ahhhs! Lots of jokes and friendly trash talking. And after you get killed you can watch the match unfold by cycling through 8 different cameras. A Jason cam, Alive counselors cams and about 4 “security style cams”. SO you can watch it like the movie in a way and cheer for the counselors or Jason… its great man.
There is even a “Look at your dead body laying there cam” ha ha

2 Likes

Looooots of Overwatch now that the anniversary event is going. Still having bad luck in the skindropdepartment.

Other than OW, been playing Heroes of the Storm daily now with their 2nd anniversary. ‘free’ lootboxes everyday.

After these events are over however, i’m gonna delve deeper into Injustice 2!

…And maybe some day get time to play Horizon 0 Dawn :confused: still wrapped.

TEKKEN 7! i’ve been waiting for this moment for forever it feels like… KI and T7 are my main games now :hearts:

Anyone here play Batman Arkam Knight or the other Arkams?
It looks interesting now that Ive been into Scarecrow from Injustice and the other characters.

I was thinking about grabbing it for me and my son… what do you think?

Also what about Return to Arkam?

Solid series, if they’re made by Rocksteady. Arkham Origins was a tad disappointing but the story and characters are well done.

1 Like