What are you playing?

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is taking all my time these days. There is just sooooooooo much to do and it’s a beautiful game.

1 Like

Zelda, Breath of the Wild… so much… I see the game everywhere… it is like… I can play it anywhere… event at work… Damn! is in my desk! IT’S HAPPENING AGAIN!

Please send help!

Still been playing Zelda. IMHO it’s the best Zelda I’ve played since…well I’d like to say OOT, but ALBW was pretty awesome even if it was a psuedo-remake of ALTTP. TP was ok, but I was introduced to Oblivion around the same time, and it completely eclipsed TP, and I haven’t played SS at all.

…Acronyms!!!

@BigBadAndy Dude I bought Mat Mania just now…OMG! I used to play this in 86 or whatever down at the local store. My dad would drive me up there a 1/2 mile when I was 8 or so, wait int eh truck while I played a hand full of quarters. They also had Ikari Warriors, Yi er kung fu, and Contra.

This brings back some memories for sure! I cant remember the music and everything.

MAT MANIA!!!

If I could just get Ikari warriors and Yi er kung fu arcade remakes on PS4 Id be set!

I’m playing second fiddle.

Surprisingly, I had never heard of Mat Mania until I read this post…

WWWWWWHHHAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!

The famous 1-2 -3 count in weird 80s game tone?? Just like Mario ref in Mike tysons punch out!

I remember dreaming of buying the arcade cabinet it self as a kid.

Well! Bloons Tower Defense 5 was free on Android devices for a day or so. I’ve been playing a lot of that since I’m a pretty big fan of the browser games.

Also been playing lots of Shinsako. Actually got back into Killer thanks to her. Trying to get her to 50. I’m already at 34!

I’m worried I may have saved myself into a corner in The Witcher and left myself with less than optimal equipment and no way back out of the situation I’m in. Guess I’ll have to either drop in difficulty or start over. :sob:

Hooked on Mass Effect: Andromeda right now. Love the Pseudo Open world Exploration aspect of it. Reminds me a lot of Mass Effect 1. Very fun. Getting lost in this game… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I just finished Blaster Master Zero, and enjoyed it very much. It’s kinda a Metroid: Zero Mission type of remake of the original, but not as extreme…mostly just a lot of quailty of life improvements. I particularly like the big mortar shell upgrade for the tank that can take out the spiked surfaces in the later areas. Makes the last area in particular a lot more fair. Also when on foot your gun gauge eventually gets a buffer shield that will let you take an occasional hit without downgrading your blaster. Just lots of little touches that don’t really change the game from the NES version much but make it more fun and engaging. Definitely recommend.

1 Like

Currently working my way through the Rare Replay, starting with the Banjo-Kazooie trilogy. About half-way through Banjo 1. Just reached Mad Monster Mansion.

… I heard it has online survival.

As for me, I have been playing Horizon. Solid game with equally clunky facial animations to Andromeda! It’s pretty great, love the Tomb Raider/Far Cry Primal blend. Has its own unique merits to make it stand out too. Great game.

1 Like

I accidentally bought Soul Calibur 2 HD backward compatible yesterday. But I’m not even mad, that’s great! I finally play SC2 online with my Nightmare for first time and it’s ok… Because netcode is po-op. :frowning: I wish Namco fix netcode like NRS changed netcode.

It does. Multiplayer is basically A horde mode in a way. It’s fun!

Good, good. This means progress.

Been playing Puyu Puyo Tetris on the Switch. It’s really fun.

Outside video games, I’ve been playing Yugioh lately.
Got my Lunalight-Zoodiac combo deck up! Just waiting on Drident and Boarbow to come in! Broadbull is waaay too expensive atm.

Puyu Puyo Tetris is out now?

Not yet but if you make a JPN account you can download the demo.

Basically gives you the basic game for free.

I know what do do now then. Do the Japanese games have English support?

From what I’ve seen so far, no, but the menus are really easy to navigate as oppossed to PSN.
Just know that the Download Demo option i the second tab on the right on the game’s page.

SPLATOON 2 BETA IN A FEW MINUTES!! WOOT!!