What are you playing?

Wow…this thread has been dead for awhile…
#arise!!!

Anyway, I just picked up Shante and the Pirate’s Curse (it’s on Humble Bundle right now for like $1)
and so far it seems pretty fun. Didn’t play much of the first one, mostly because of the small Game Boy Color screen ratio and not understanding how the game flowed exactly, but this one has been pretty good so far.

Ive been playing Salt and Sanctuary…Fn love this game man! Also picked up Bound by Flame" last night for 6$ while grabbing a 4 port 3.0 USB hub for my Xbox One S. Now that I need a Kinect adapter I didnt have enough USB ports. So I had to get more! Too many wires I tell you!

Mainly playing right now:

KI
Salt and Sanctuary
Dark Souls 1
Dark Souls 2
Battlefield 1
Wolfenstien Old Blood
SFV
Lords of the Fallen NG1 - DLC

right now its SF5, Doom, and Elite Dangerous.

Elite Dangerous is still in beta, so its not complete yet but the size of the game is staggering. its like a better no man’s sky.

Doom, im back on ultra nightmare again. i did 3 levels without taking much damage, i was at the top of my game. in the refinery a random hell knight just came through a door and ganked me -_- i had forgotten they spawn in after you do all 4 gore nests in that map. FML.

1 Like

Yeah…Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse was so fun I went ahead and picked up Shantae:1/2 Genie Hero, which just came out last month, and IMHO so far it’s just more fun! I would say I don’t know why I never played them before, but I do…I got the first one when they re-released it on 3ds virtual console, and it just didn’t click with me. But 3 & 4 (PC & 1/2GH) are sooo fun!!

1 Like

Im non stop on Salt and Sanctuary… such a fun and amazing game!

Im playing the NIOH last chance demo all weekend. If you like Dark Souls this game is great…Samurai Souls! Its soooo good!

Playing a lot of Xenoverse 2 lately. Got my first character at Lv. 80! Right in time for next month’s DLC.
I hate it but the Dragon Ball fan in me loves it.

Also, Battleborn is on my playing list now. That new character Beatrix is pretty cool and the big update eliminated all the work of having to unlock the base characters. Wish it went F2P so that the player base could grow a bit more.

For a while I went on a big binge of Double Fine’s The Cave. Managed to get all the endings. The characters were all universally monstrous but relatable. My favorites were The Twins, The Knight, and The Hillbilly. It was dark, funny, cute, and really fun.

Before that my brother got me Overwatch as a Christmas gift. Also fun. Got lots of skins before the holiday event ended. I’m enjoying Junk Rat, Phara, Roadhog, and Lucio the most out of the bunch.

Then I picked up one of the Free Games with Gold. Death Trap: World of Van Helsing. Basically a tower defense game mixed with Diablo. Very well done for both a tower defense game and a Diablo clone! Huge waves of really varied enemies and a nice selection of cool traps to help you out. Though it is a tad easy. I had to stick it on the highest difficulty in order to get any challenge.

(TL;DR- DIABLO IS GREAT BUY IT. You can get it for like $20-30 at Gamestop)
But after playing a Diablo-like (and discoving my professor worked on D3) it rekindled my lust for the real thing. So for the last few days I’ve been doing nothing but Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls. Now I remember why I like Diablo games. It’s the same reason why I love Doom. You’re navigating your way through labyrinths filled with treasure to find and dead ends to bump into. You’re besieged by throngs of demons, swarming you by the dozens or more (it’s not uncommon to run into hordes of 50 or more) with a variety of different tactics, often lead by entire squads of monstrous Elite enemies or massive bosses. And how do they keep you alive? They make your player character(s) into the embodiment of badass. Like Doom or Dark Souls, you can do things that would be utterly broken in any other game because you need them to make it back.

Maybe Diablo style games are easier with a controller, or maybe I just happened to land all the right items, but it actually turned out easier than expected (at least compared to Diablo 2). I actually managed to beat the entire base game without dying on the highest difficulty it would allow at the time. After I’d beaten Act IV I’d unlocked Master Difficulty, bumped it up to that for Act V, and I’ve only died once (and that was because of a whole army of Elite Enemies that had the Thorns effect. Yeesh). Maybe that’s why they have 13 Different levels of Torment Difficulty.

Not to knock on it in any way though. Even if I have been barreling through it it’s still been incredibly fun. I feel dumb for having missed out on it all these years. Glad I got into it just in time to start preparing for the return of the Necromancer.

Looking forward to trying couch co-op with my girlfriend starting tomorrow! :smile:

Smite, Dragon ball xenoverse2, RE4, and rocket league

Resident Evil 7

1 Like

I finally found AM2R (Another Metroid 2 Remake) and it is awesome! I’m really enjoying it so far.

1 Like

Alice Madness Returns

Overwatch, with some UMVC3 on 360. Practicing!

For Honor

ki and titanfall 2

Im playing the crap out of Nioh!

Just bought For Honor.

Just pre-ordered Zelda Breathe of the wild

And I have Horizon on preorder.

ANd cant wait fro the Surge

I just got Skyrim Special Edition a couple of days ago, and I’ve been going back and playing it. It’s nice to have a PC that can run all the settings on Ultra as well. :sunglasses:
Now I just need a VR headset and mod for the game so I can bludgeon my family with plastic wands while I pretend to kill dragons in my living room.

Overwatch and Rocket League!!! :smiley:

Knight, Viking, Samurai, or all of the above?

The Witness