What are you currently listening to?

Hmm… instead of just talking about Today is the Day… I should post some! :smile:

1 Like

Megadeth Angry Again \m/ :sunglasses: \m/

SIRENS!!!

:slight_smile:

My favorite Gorillaz album by far. So much dub I loves it!!!

1 Like

Tom Waits

1 Like

Hey guys this is my band 5 Elements check it it out and lemme kno what ya think. Even if it ain’t your cup of tea I’d love to hear your thoughts. Our album “Enter the Zao” is loaded with video game references and 8bit dubs.

1 Like

Its good Shared

1 Like

Shades of Vanity

Couple weeks ago I was bored at home. It was a thursday evening, was here having a smoke break out my 2nd story window. I decided to go looking for trouble, and I found it.

1 Like

Grimm Dylan

I dropped Pink Floyd Echoes album into my cd tray this morning. Some 90s greatest hits next

1 Like

Elliphant as always. Love me s Swedish chick that raps.

1 Like

It’s as good as a high quality satelitte station in here!!!

Mudvayne, Happy!

Awesome! I remember this cover art from way back in the day… this was pretty wild art back then.

1 Like

One of Megadeth’s best songs…very underrated due to it was on the Last Action hero sound track and not on an LP.

Takes me back to 1992 lol…somewhere in that time frame anyway

Shameless plug lol

In case you don’t know about Fall of Seraphs or my good friends Shaolin Death Squad (with the Drummer of King Diamond)

Have a listen… My band is Fall of Seraphs obviously and Shaolin Death Squad is listed at the bottom as my favorites.

Enjoy and share you bands links as well!!

2 Likes

Clever Girl

1 Like
1 Like

Enoch Light