What are you currently listening to?

Thanks! I’d have just liked your post if it weren’t for the # of likes in a day limitation I am currently under, so in lieu I’ll say that my Music thread stayed pretty consistently bumped solely by virtue of the fact that most people LOVE music and LOVE to share it. So I hope it says busy, I love discovering new music this way!

Just listened to some of Cellwelder & Atlas Plug. We have nothing to worry about. They sound great!

The new Iron Maiden single. And check out the awesome video!

2 Likes

Graveyard

this beast of a video is about the Berserk manga. its probably one of the most metal ■■■■■■■ stories ive ever had the pleasure of reading!

I’m currently rocking my 3rd shift with The Acacia Strain - CONTINENT: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDBAomV2h3IPQwEawLRR43I0eBBKMbkA6

Not a fan of the sluggish speed of the game but the soundtrack is what won me over in the first place.

Gorillaz v. SpaceMonkeyz

3 Likes

I see many of you just posting links and then just leave it there.
It would be more fun if you added some info to it. What makes the song good? What connection do you have to it? - Maybe I should put this in my OP.

I would like some input from you all on Offsprings latest song which was released back in january this year.
Is it bad? Okay? Purely awesomeness?
As a HC Offspringfan I think the song is like a Defy You part 2. Both in the tempo and the fact that both songs can’t be found on any full length album. It’s not bad but there really is nothing too special about it.

PS - above video include fighting.

I listen death core white chapel carnifex etc

This song is a chill one to hear and can be used for other occasions. It’s a good one too if you’re at home and you got jack ■■■■ to do and you’re up late.

The Rolling Stones

DIO BRANDOOOO! Yup found this amazing song because of jojo

Yeah!

Played a show with these guys years ago …New Orleans…the Hangar I believe. Maybe in Monroe to… so many shows hard to remember. But their former guitarist has a band now called …ehhh… It it will come to me…anyway we did Kicks starters at the same time and traded pledges.

Cosimvore…yeah thats it.

1 Like

Word! Rwake are old friends of mine. Met them back in 1999 or 2000, I can’t remember which. My band got to tour with them and Today is the Day in 2008, that was a lot of fun and it was a pleasure seeing them perform night after night.

Oh cool! today is the day! I remember reading about them in Metal Maniacs all the time…damn i miss that magazine! Today broke up didnt they? they always shad cool artworkl on the Replapse ad page!

TITD are still going strong actually! They were on tour not too long ago. That band always has a rotating roster though, the only permanent member has been Steve.

Cool! I remember thinking they didnt look heavy…then i heard them and was like whoa…you dont think of that sound when seeing their pic, artwork, and name.

Oh man, I still have some CoB discs :], these days I’ve been listening The Prodigy