Welcome to your brand-new Killer Instinct Forums

Hey guys RED-RIPTOR HERE! but you all know me as Jeffron27!

No Red Riptor and his brother Blue Riptor? Seems so strange to me! Then again, I was Sabrewulf407 and now Iā€™m Iago407. Been called Jago407 and Lago407 already lol. Guess thatā€™s what I get for having a gamer tag that looks that way. Shouldā€™ve just gone with iago407 perhaps. Either way, digression aside, welcome back man!!

Loving the functionality in this new site so far. A few things Iā€™m still trying to get the hang of, but overall Iā€™m definitely pleased.

If I could make a small suggestion to the mods: Clearer delineation between posts and topics (as has been suggested. Right now, the line separating them is tough to see.

Without much desperation, the words do tend to run together a bit and make the site look long paragraphs and strings of words running straight down the page (on the mobile version) and I know the site is much more organized than that.

Looking through here I guess Iā€™m one of the only people that keeps all their usernames relatively the same lol! On the old forums I was ā€œSilverismā€, but on Xbox Silverism is taken so I stuck an HD on the end because a lot of my friends had HD on the end of their name at the time for some reasonā€¦

I like the design! It uses a near identical layout to the evolve forums which, along with this forum, I use often and it helps transition between the two. This layout is also way more efficient. But as other people have said, black is bland and makes it look like the MK forums more than the KI forums, red and blue with the green mist from the S3 teaser? But anyway, love the redesign!

Good to be back and see some familiar faces here :blush: Wonder if itā€™s possible to use customized chibi KI characters as emotes as well for this forum. That would be legit

2 Likes

Could you do that on the old forums? O.O
That would be super cool though

Nah donā€™t think so sadlyā€¦ It would be cool tho xD

Feels good to be back on some KI forums! Towards the end of Season 2 the forums became blocked by my job for some reason. I used to post on the old forums (even when DH was running it) a healthy amount. Now that they arenā€™t blocked I can hopefully do the same again!

I think these forums are a minimalist eyesore. Thereā€™s barely any borders or graphics and itā€™s super annoying to read compared to the last forums since everything just appears to blend together.

1 Like

Glad to hear it!

V1, for sure. And if you couldnā€™t tell by the OP, they came in hot. Make sure to utilize the Forum Feedback category to leave your thoughts. This is definitely the best time to do so.

I have to agree with Josh the new forums are rather bland and devoid of character.

This is really nice, neat, and cool. Overall Iā€™m liking AND enjoying the new KI forums already :grinning:

Thanks for a great new forumā€¦ still trying to get used to the new layout, but thats about all the problem I have with it :slight_smile:

Oh, and the cursing censorship is a little muchā€¦ or a-lot-a-muchā€¦

Thatā€™s being handled inā€¦moderation. Puns aside it is admittedly strict for now, but slowly being whittled away.

Just want to say that i really like the design of these forums. They look very different to the Halo and Xbox forums. congrats to the engineers!

i like this new one alot

is there a way to change your username? the login seems to have picked a name for meā€¦and its kinda irritating

That is the Gamertag with which you chose to sign in. That is auto-pulled from your account.

Gamer tag? So I have to go to my Microsoft account to change it? I donā€™t remember making oneā€¦thnx

Thatā€™s correct. Your first change will be free, as well. So choose something youā€™d want to keep!